THIRTY-TWO

"The movies?"  Y/n asked, Max and her had not long ago finished bandaging El's leg up, Mike and her walking out of the building, arms around each other, both girls able to walk normally without limping.

Lucas and Max had a trolley, filled to the brim with varieties of fireworks being pushed through, Will and y/n holding more fireworks, then Mike and El then Nancy and Johnathan.

"Dustins so freaked out about the gate, he decided to go watch a movie?" Lucas questioned, his hands gripped the handle bars. "Yeah makes total sense," he added.

"Your positive he said gate, and not 'great'?" Max asked, her arms were folded.

"Yeah like 'this movie I'm watching is great"," Will added, y/n stepping over the glass.

"It sounded like gate," El responded quietly, stepping over the glass too.

"Which would explain how the mind flayers still alive," Lucas suggested, max moving ahead of the trolley.

"Yeah we just have to shut it again," Nancy added, walking past the freezer full of new coke.

"And then the monster dies," Johnathan continued.

"But if not we always have lucas' fireworks," max announced, stepping out of the shattered door, pulling through the trolley, Lucas squinted his eyes.

"Keep mocking my plan Max, keep mocking it, I wanna hear you say it again because you keep doubting me," he told her and y/n giggled, holding onto Will's hand tightly.

"Ridiculous," max announced, the two pulled the trolley out of the shop, y/n and Will hopping out just afterwards.

"Will?" Lucas asked, will and y/n stood beside the car. "We're gonna prove them wrong right? Lucas asked, the couple letting go of the trolley, he folded his arms and squinted his eyes at the ginger haired girl.

"Yeah I guess," Will responded.

"Cars unlocked, get inside," Nancy said, she jumping out of the door and watched as the teens all climbed inside of the car, moving into their old seats.