DADI AND NANI

Bye, take care, be careful, if you need anything call me, I will come instantly to you, or you can stay with Di and Ma, never feel like you're alone, you know my family is yours also, and.. " Arnav looked up thinking what next advice he would give to his wife.
Khushi smiled, and pecked his lips: I love you.
Arnav smiled: I love you too. He waved, and went to office.
Khushi went inside the house smiling. Anjali: Khushi come and have breakfast.
Khushi nodded and sat beside Anjali. Mami also sat with them, after giving a list of items to buy to Hari prakash.
Akash came running. Khushi looked at him confused: What happened Akash?
Akash: Did bhai left now?
Khushi nodded: Haan, kyun?
Akash pouted: I'm late, I will receive scoldings from bhai now.
Mami and Anjali giggled. Khushi: It's okay. I will call him and say that you were helping me in some work.
Anjali and Akash cleared their throats. Khushi: Kya hua?
Anjali: Chote hates it. When someone close to him lie, even if it's not a big thing, he will make it big.
Mami defended her son: He is right, Arnav beta is someone who respects and fulfill the relationships with honesty.
Khushi pouted: Laad governor..
Akash smiled: It's okay bhabi, I will manage okay. Don't worry.
Akash left, Khushi was thinking: " If I lie to him about little things, then he will give me big punishment?"
Anjali: Khushi eat something! Today we don't have time at all. We have to prepare, Nani and Dadi are coming today.
Khushi: Nani and Dadi?
Mami nodded: Haan Khushi, Arnav's Nani and Dadi. Nani very sweet and Dadi very bitter.
Anjali giggled: Nani very cool, Dadi very uncool.
Mami: Nani praises you, while its very rare to hear a praise from Dadi.
Anjali: Nani is like your friend, Dadi like your enemy.
Khushi smiled: Wow so I have to be careful about Dadi then.
Mami: Nahin, tum Arnav beta ki patni ho, no one will treat you badly, because in this house..
" Everyone is scared of ASR" Khushi completed the famous sentence.
Anjali and Mami laughed nodding.
" Hello sweethearts" Karan entered, with a bright smile.
" One for you little Angel" Karan gifted Khushi a rose, " One for you Queen" another one for Mami.
" And the special one for you my Princess" Karan gave Anjali a bouquet.
Anjali raised her brows: And why all this?
Karan: Because I love you.
Mami widened her eyes, Khushi spilled the juice she was drinking.
Khushi: Kya? Abhi? Wow so soon..
Karan smiled sheepishly: If I take too long, she will forget me. Now I'm fresh in her mind, hain na Anjalii, mere dil ki rani?
Anjali smiled sarcastically: No, you're not in my mind. Got that? And I don't need this..
Karan pouted: You're very bad.
Anjali: Yes I'm bad, now go.
Karan: Are you scared of your brother? Rude and Arrogant ASR?
This time Khushi frowned, with a cute face: My husband is not arrogant. You don't even know him, how can you talk about his personality like that.
Karan bit his lip, with a sheepish smile: Sorry little Angel.
Khushi: First promise me you won't call my husband as arrogant, then I will help you to stay with Di.
Anjali looked at Khushi in disbelief.
Khushi stare at her with a sheepish smile.
Anjali: Listen Karan, you may go and find another girl for you. Do you even know my story, do you I was married? And my husband is in jail now? You still want to stay with me, after knowing all this? You can go and look for another girl. Don't waste your time on me.
Karan: I know everything. And I love you more after knowing all this. Please just give me one chance.
Anjali nodded sideways: Please leave me alone. Can you do this?
" What's happening here?" Arnav looked at everyone confused.
Khushi and Mami looked at each other shocked.
Mami: Arnav beta tum?
Arnav nodded: Yes me! Karan tum?
Karan also nodded like Arnav: Yes me!
This irked Arnav: What are you doing here?
Anjali: Nothing Chote.
Arnav raised his brows: Bouquet? Why? There is nothing special today, and its not Di's birthday.
Khushi came near him: Laad governor, why are you doing CID job now. Bouquet it's normal to gift someone, it's not necessary to be that person's birthday.
Arnav frowned: What the.. Bouquet for Di, and rose for my wife? Don't you think you're crossing your limits Mr. Karan?
Karan smiled: Sorry yaar, I gifted this rose with good intentions, not that I love your wife, see I gave one to Mami too.
Mami raised her rose smiling.
Arnav gritted his teeth: Can I know why now?
Khushi whispered near his ear: You should learn from him something. You're not romantic at all.
Arnav looked at Khushi: What the.. Khushi I'm talking about something serious okay.
Looking at Karan: I can see you're interested in my Di Karan, but Di..
Karan cuts him off: I know everything ASR. I really love Anjali.
Arnav: Just get out from here now!
Khushi: Nahin Arnav. Karan really loves Di.
Arnav glared at Khushi: Khushi don't interfere.
Anjali: Karan go now.
Karan went from there sadly.
Khushi (looking at Arnav): You only said your family is my family. Now I shouldn't interfere right?
Arnav: Yes I said that, but not to force Di love someone else when you know she is still in trauma. I told you to take care of our family, not destroy their happiness.
Khushi: By helping Karan stay with Di, do you think I'm destroying Di's happiness?
Anjali looked at both worried: Please stop fighting because of me.
Mami: Arnav beta calm down..
Arnav: Why should I? Ma even you supported Khushi in this? You know she is immature.
Khushi glared at him: I'm not immature, I know very well what I do.
Arnav: Oh really? And by doing this you think you're right?
Khushi: I did not force Di to stay with him now. But just give a chance. She isn't going to stay at home and cry for Shyam all day na? She has to move on.
Arnav: And how can you be sure that Karan is the right man for her? That he will not treat her like Shyam did?
Khushi: I see it in his eyes.
Arnav: Khushi? Seriously? These things don't work now. Okay.
Khushi: It work like it worked with you, you were also in love with me and my Papa saw it in your eyes. Now tell me was he wrong?
Dadi: Heyy Devi Maya, look at today's generation, fight in front of the family and wife is back answering her own husband.
All looked at the door direction, and saw Dadi and Nani, with HP holding their bags.
" Nani. Dadi, I told you to call me, and I would come to pick you both" Arnav looked at both worried, he went near them taking blessings. Anjali, Khushi and Mami also took blessings from them.
Dadi smiled caressing Arnav's hair: It's okay dear. We are fine, we came with Aman beta.
Arnav nodded. Nani smiled looking at the new face in the house: Khushi right?
Khushi smiled: Ji.
Dadi: Where is Sheetal bitiya now? You were supposed to marry Sheetal, but got this girl now. And see now the consequences of marrying someone just to protect them or feel pity, this how they return the favor, by shouting at you.
Khushi's eyes got moist, she immediately left the living room and went to her room.
Arnav: Dadi please avoid commenting things you don't know about.
Arnav guide them with Anjali to their room. After talking for a while with Dadi and Nani, Arnav left to his room.
" What the.. where is Khushi now?" Arnav looked around him worried.
***************************
In mandir Khushi was sited alone sadly. Thinking about Arnav and Dadi words.
***********************
" Ma did you saw Khushi somewhere? Kitchen? Garden?" Arnav asked.
" No beta, she went to her room. And you should say sorry to her. Khushi bitiya never wished for anyone's bad here, she was only doing this for Anjali" Mami said.
" I know ma, in anger I don't know what I end saying to her" Arnav said with regretful eyes. Anjali came there, Arnav also asked her, but Anjali didn't knew also, making Arnav more worried.
" Check in Mandir, Arnav beta, it's near here" Mami said.
***************************
" Hi.." A girl of Khushi's age sat beside her.
" Hi. Do I know you?" Khushi fake a smile, still confused.
" No, but I know you. ASR's wife right?" she asked, Khushi nodded.
" That's why you're here alone crying. Marrying a beast only result in this" the girl said.
" Excuse me, who are you to talk about my husband like this?" Khushi asked getting angry.