seven

she was sitting on the couch that faced the door when it opened. the bell above it rang and her attention was directed towards it. it was angela, fuckshit had called her to fuck.

louisa slumped on the couch and attempted to force angela's annoying voice out of her mind. fuckshit was whispering sweet nothings in her ear in front of her like they didn't have history. it hurt her, but it made her mad more than anything.

she stood up and walked to the phone perched on the wall and dialed her mother's phone number.

"hello?"

"mama, zhege biao zi zhengzai shizhe wo," she spoke in chinese so no one could understand her.

"who is trying you, mamas? what bitch is trying you?" louisa turned ever so slightly to see if anyone was watching her.

"angela and co." she whispered that part. her mother could hear her voice wavering.

"don't let those girls make you cry, baby! don't cry, lou."

"mommy," louisa pushed her nails into her skin. "i'm not crying because i'm sad, i'm crying because i'm angry. when i'm angry i wanna do angry shit, mommy! i'm about to beat this bitch's ass, mommy!"

everyone was looking at her after that, angela had her eyebrows raised, a small smirk playing on her face. her mother sighed, "do what you have to do, honey."

louisa nodded and hung up the phone, pulling her pants up when her hand was free. "come on." she motioned to angela.

"what do you mean come on?"

"we're gonna fight, come on."