MY ANGEL

"what a roller costar day , " kalpana huffed in her thoughts , cuddling with raghav who was deep slept while holding her from waist and hiding his face in the crook of her neck . she smiled remembering about the memories of the blessed day of her life ..

when life has shown all such cruelties , she had lost her hope of having such a family who love her like the most , she never thought of having a husband ,whose life depends on her smile , kalpana smiled . her one hand was continuously soothing her husband's neck and hairs , while other was on his back holding him tightly .. 

she blushed when she remember how raghav wrapped both of them in sheets and went to bathroom .. how they share their first romantic shower .... when he understood she needs some time , he left her in bathroom giving her the most precious kiss on her lips and went to kitchen for preparing something for his wife .. as they didn't have anything in lunch ... 

she was too shy too face him in bathrobe but it was him who make her cmfrtable ,she still remember his remark " come now kalpana, its now gonna be our daily routine and i have seen everything and so u , so why shy now " he led her to the balcony they have shared the best meal , when she was about to sit beside him he made her sit on his laps , he made her feed him everything while he was busy in roaming his hands on kalpana's velvet skin ...

and then when he said he want to sleep , she smiled and took him to the bed , but her naughty husband has some different thoughts .. and again they were just wrapped in bedsheets ...

her eyes roam around her husband , she smiled when she realized he is holding her like a small baby , she kissed him on his side cheeks and mumbled " i love u" to which he snuggled more and his teeth bite her .... 

next morning  

sleeping in each others arm , raghav and kalpana were like the newly cuddled teenagers .... raghav's hold on kalpana was still the same . his eyes open up lazily when he sense morning rays ... he lifted his head and saw the most beautiful reality of his life .. his wife sleeping peacefully with a relax smile .. he still remember his wife's insecurities , her terrified behavior , .his eyes were stilled on her face , his thumb start playing with her earlobe and other hand was caressing her hairs .... 

she stiffened a little , and then slowly open her eyes ... she saw hi  with lazy eyes , and then her lips smiled on her own ....he leaned further and gave a sloppy kiss on her cheeks and wispered "morning " in husky tone 

she smiled back to him and replied good morning ... 

"mere morning kiss " he asked with a relaxing smile and she leaned a little and kiss him on his cheeks ....  he hugged her tightly and she too got lost in that moment .

"apko pata hai ap aj mujhe ek angel jaise lag rahe hoo " she said and pulled back 

"angel " he questioned of the new title his wife given to him .and she nodded with a smile 

"yes angel , ap sabke liye sochte ho , sab apko apne feelings batane mein cmfrtable ho jate hain, apko pata hain dadi kehte hai ye ghr hain kyuki ap hain " she smiled while adoring her husband 

"thanku for giving me such beautiful name" he kissed on her forehead ........

after an hour both were freshen up , and now in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them and their family who is about to arrive in a short while .....................................

kalpana was busy in her work while her husband was busy in disturbing her ,he hugged her from back and hide his face in her neck "raghav sb aane vaale honge , please abhe bohot sara kaam krna hai , ap jake lobby mein baithe " she wispered ...

"nooo .. i want leave u , tum bhe aao mere sath " he said like an angry boy . 

" acha theek hain apne nahe jaana lobby mein then ap mere help krenge " she asked like she is handling a small boy .. who is not reddy to leave her muma's hand 

"yessss " he shouted back with all excitemnet ..

"here take these bread spread butter evenly and put in toaster one by one " she ordered him and he settled on kitchen's shelf and started doing his little work happily ....

merely 20 minutes later they were ready with their breakfast , raghav was happy with his little help , but kalpana was bit worried now , she was feeling low to face everyone . she settled the dinning table and was about to go back when raghav caged her in his hug , he knew what is going in her mind ... she hide her face in his chest ... and few minutes later breathed evenly ..

"raghav mujhe bohot dr lag raha hai mere vjha se hr baar koi na koi problem ho jate hain " she was still in raghav's arm ...and he let her down to soothe a bit 

" kyu dr lag raha hai , abhe thode der pehle to ap itne happily sab ke liye breakfast prepare kr rhe the , " he cupped her face and made her look him 

" apne he kaha tha na ke apko kl ke sour memories se zaada humare beautiful memories yaad hain , " and she nodded in yes 

"phr ab ap aise kyu dr rahe hai , vo humare family hain , hume samajhte hain " she nodded in yes with moist eyes and hugged him again and raghav too smiled ... he knew his wife still needs some time ....