THIRTY-FIVE

Y/n sat with her parents, her head against her fathers shoulder and sitting on her mother lap, the woman gazing at the hand marks which were now bruised around her wrists with an upset expression.

El sat with Hopper, he pressed ice in a cloth against her temple, she laid in his lap, Mike and Will sat at the fountain, Erica and Dustin sat on a couple of metal chairs as Lucas and Max stood up beside each other, Nancy, Johnathan, Steve and Robin copying.

"The Mind Flayer, its built this monster inside Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and use y/n to pave into our world," Mike explained, towards the adults.

"And it almost did, that was just one piece of it," Nancy included, her hands in her pockets.

"How big is this thing?" Hopper questioned, his face stern. 

"It's big," Johnathan spike up and muttered numbers under his breath "thirty feet at least," Johnathan estimated.

"Yeah," Lucas added, turning to hopper. "it sorta destroyed your cabin,"He told him, watching Hopper look down in slight defeat. "sorry," he apologised, noticing the upset expression on the adults face.

"Okay, so just to be clear, this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El and y/n, it's some kind of gigantic...weapon?" Steve questioned.

"Yes," Nancy noticed, moving her hand away from her neck.

"But instead of like screws and metals, The Mind Flayer made its weapon with... with melted people," Steve questioned, using his fingers to demonstrate his idea slightly.

"Yes exactly," Nancy announced.

"I- yeah, I'm just making sure," Steve said, his eyebrows twitching upwards, they all noticing his disturbed body language.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there? Still alive?" Joyce asked, looking up at the kids.

"El beat the shit out of it but yeah, it's still alive," Max announced, looking towards an exhausted Eleven.

"But if we close the gate again," Will spoke up, turning towards y/n.

"We cut the brain from its body," y/n added, feeling her mother playing with her hair.

"And kill it," Lucas announced, smiling, it quickly faded. "theoretically," he added as the adults and teens sat there unsure what to do after explaining about the Mind Flayers appearance again.

"Yoo-woo!" The man from earlier who wore a white tank stop and denim shorts, yelled out, waving sheets of paper in he air. "Yoo-woo!" He called out again walking closer to them. Y/n turned to her mom and watched as she rolled her eyes.

here's another slow update since I have no wifi at my house and I'm currently burrowing friends iPad as all my fucking phones are broken!!'