THIRTY-SEVEN

"You got beat up?" Y/n mom held her face and gazed at her nose, seeing it was bruised and her lip with a cut running through it.

"Y/m/n, look at her! She seems perfectly fine its as if she never got hurt! She's definitely my child," her dad chuckled but her mom only frowned letting go of her face and hitting his chest playfully.

"Listen to me y/n, If we don't make it, Sammie is with-" her mother told her however she quickly cut her off.

"You don't make it?" She questioned, looking to both of them. "What do you mean you don't make it?" She asked, furrowing their brows.

"Erica and Dustin said it themselves," her mom told her.

"Their tough cookies y/n, it's gonna be difficult," her dad added.

"No, no! You will make it, think positive about it," she smiled up at them, fear hidden in her eyes, she watched as y/m/n chuckled down at her daughter.

"Darling, try not to hurt yourself as much more, do not let that monster get into you, got it?" She told her daughter who gave help

"Mom, you heard dad, im a fighter," she replied with a smile again, and watch her mother return it. Before she hugged her tightly. "I love you so much mom," she said softly and felt her mom kiss her forehead.

"I love you too buttercup," she replied and let go, y/n looked to her father and hugged him to, a sort of manly hug.

"I love you too dad," she told him with a smile, he hugged her tightly.

"Me too kiddo," he replied and they pulled away.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Will asked from behind her, y/n turned around and nodded.

"Of course," she responded and turned to her parents once more.

"Please be safe," she told them, wrapping them in another hug.

"We will, now go, quickly before you get beat up again," her mom said and she chuckled letting go, turning to will, his hand outstretched to her and she joined it walking up the stairs and out towards the door and out into the parking lot.

Lucas, max, Will and y/n squeezed into the middle seat with Nancy and Johnathan at the front along with mike and eleven at the back.

Nancy placed the keys in and twisted it, the kids listening to the sound of the engine almost starting but spluttering instead.

"What's wrong?" Johnathan asked Nancy, starting the car up again.

"I don't- I don't know," she responded. "you can't be serious come on!" She yelled, twisting her wrist but paused when the car didn't start again.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas questioned, Nancy huffed loudly.

"Yes, I'm sure it's fine," she spoke,

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked, Nancy sat back in her seat.

"No," she responded, twisting the keys again.

"Have you got enough gas?" Y/n asked before she snapped.

"Yes!" Nancy yelled, letting go of the keys and twisted them again, holding onto it. "Come on," she muttered before Johnathan quickly stopped her.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Just-stop! Stop! Pop the hood," he ordered her, he opened the car and got out, Nancy pressed a random, the kids watched as Johnathan pulled up the hood.

The two quietly discussed what was wrong with the car, the pair of them noticing that a cable was gone, ripped out of the system.

A roar of engine distracted everyone in that car, all heads turned to their left looking through the windows noticing a car, at the bottom of the car park with its lights blazing towards Nancys car.

"Who is that?" Y/n shuddered listening to another roar of its engine.

"Back in the mall!" Nancy yelled, banging on the window, pulling the door open, y/n ran out first, Lucas, Will and Max just behind. Y/n waited for Will to jump out, she reached out for his arm as they intertwined their fingertips, running back inside the mall. "go! Go! Go! Go!" She ordered as quickly as possible.

"Be careful," mike called to Max who helped Eleven out of the back of the car.

"Go! Go! Go!" Lucas yelled, running just behind y/n and Will, Johnathan just behind with El, Mike and Max and Nancy last inside.

Once again my wifi a been shit and I haven't been able to post so here's another couple chapters