THIRTY-EIGHT

The group all evacuated inside of the mall again. Mike quickly grabbed his super-com and called out towards Dustin's radio tower. Lucas stood practising his slingshot skills whilst Eleven watched, Nancy refilled her bullets, as Johnathan sat and watched, y/n, Will and Max copied.

"scoops troop? I repeat do you copy?" Mike asked, circling around the fountain inpatiently. Max looked over to Nancy, filling up her pistol gun.

"You're gonna kill him aren't you?" She asked the woman, Nancy looked up.

"This is just precaution," she told her, crouching on the floor, with an awkward smile.

"And it's not just against Billy, if he knows we're here, so does the Mind Flayer," Will explained, Max looked over to him uneasily.

"The spy remember?" Y/n told Max, watching as she sighed.

"Scoops troop I repeat we need emergency transportation, do you copy?" Mike called again, leaving the fountain area, moving past the red car that was pressed up against the food bar.

"No chance that thing'll drive, right?" Nancy asked Johnathan, standing up looking towards him.

"We don't need it to drive," Johnathan told her, she turned to him, he looked back at her. "We just need the ignition cable," he explained.

Johnathan and Nancy both headed over and began to pry open the front, suddenly realising that they need to flip it back to its side.

"Guys! All of you! Come help flip this back over," Nancy called, Max helped El over to where the cat was, y/n tagging along next to Mike and Lucas, Will also helping El over towards the car.

"Right everyone get to a different side and push it back," Johnathan ordered as the teens all got to a random side.

Y/n moved to the trunk of the car whilst Nancy, Lucas, Max and Mike stood on the side as Johnathan stood at the hood.

Johnathan counted down to three as the group all began to push, y/n pushes the car back from the top and almost instantly felt her bicseps burn at the grip of the car, almost as if she had massive arms to push it but she still didn't have enough power to push it, the group quickly dropped it after a solid minute of pushing the car.

"Shit!" Y/n yelled out, shaking out her arms, trying to cool down the burning feeling.

"Let me try," El spike out quietly. Stepping forward but limping slightly, Mike instantly shook his head as y/n wincing at her aching arms.

"El," he called out to her, she shook her head at him.

"I can do it," she told him, the group all moved away from the cat and behind el who limped forward for a bit of room.

Her fingertips clawed as her chin lowered, they watched as her arm shook slightly from anger, her breathing pattern changed the group all noticing the car not moving at all, she stared down at it and groaned, yelling at it in anger, lowering her hand.

"Well shit," y/n spoke, looking away.