Chapter 30

Season 4: Episode 6: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes. 

I woke up to a feeling of someone beside me, my eyes fluttered open to see Damon sleeping beside me, rubbing my eyes turning over and looking at the time. I was surprised I woke up to early, I never wake up at seven this was a first. 

I sat up the same time Damon shuffled around before he finally opened his eyes. He looked up at me tiredly. "Why are you awake so early?" He asked, making me sigh as I pressed my back against the headboard. 

"I don't know." I shrugged. He rubbed his face, sitting up from his laying position. 

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, staring at me carefully. 

I nodded my head, with a reassuring smile. "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me." I stated, pulling my knees up to my chest. 

He put his lips in a line. "I can't." I looked over at him to see him staring at me with tears in his eyes which caused my eyes to water as the pain in my heart started all over again. "I'm not going to lose you." He promised, pulling me into a hug. 

I felt tears slip down my face as I wrapped my arms back around him. "You won't." I whispered, against his shoulder. 

He planted a kiss on my head as I laid my head against his chest. "Klaus doesn't know." I began. "How am I gonna tell him?" I looked up at my brother who stared down at me. 

***

(Outfit on top) 

I stood beside Damon staring at Jeremy's dead body on the couch as Elena paced back and forth in front of us. She was completely in panic mode and didn't know what to do, what was she going to tell Jeremy when he wakes up from his state? 

"I can't believe this happened. What am I going to say to him?" She panicked. I quietly sat on the armrest of the chair. 

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" Damon remarked, causing Elena to shoot him a glare. "You should have called Stefan." I nodded in agreement. 

"I don't want to talk to him." She shot back, making me arch my brows. "He's been lying to me and hiding things from me. He compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what." She suddenly averted her eyes to me making me put my lips in a line, trying to act casual. 

Damon glanced over at me before turning his attention back to Elena. "In all fairness, I mean, I think you killing him kinda trumps that." He said, catching her attention once again before she starts bombarding me with questions. "And you should have called Stefan." He continued to add. 

"I don't trust him right now, Damon." 

Our attention was soon on Stefan who walked into the room. "Hey." He greeted. 

Damon sent Elena a look. "PS, I called him." He noted, walking towards me placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"What happened? Why did you call me?" Stefan asked, as he walked towards Elena. 

"I just - I need to go upstairs and shower. Clean all the blood off my hands." She walked out of the room, leaving us three alone with Jeremy laying on the couch still unconscious.