Fez- "There too personal"

Description: discovering Fez's hobby.
Warning: none, literally none too wholesome if anything
*****************************************
I knocked on the door waiting for my boyfriend Fez to open it. After a few seconds the door was pulled open but instead of Fez there stood Ashtray looking at me.
"Where Fez?" I asked the boy as he stepped back allowing me in the house.
"Taking a shower" he replied walking back over to the table with a pile of money on it.
"So how have you been Ash?" I asked the boy.
"The same" he replied writing something on a piece of paper and putting a rubber band around the money. I nodded at the boys reply before looking down at the hallway towards where the bathroom was. You could hear the water running from the shower. I let out a sigh making my way down the hallway past the bathroom and towards Fez's room.

I'd been in Fez's room multiple times but never really without him being with me. I scanned around the room, I know I shouldn't be snooping around his room but whats the harm. I walked around the room before walking and sitting on Fez's bed staring at the guitar in Fez's room. The guitar always brought a lot of questions to me. I tried asking Fez about it before but he just would brush it off. He'd say he didn't play it but I knew that was a lie. I looked from the guitar to the pillows in Fez bed, from under the pillow there was something sticking out. I scrunched my eyebrows together as I picked up the pillow.

Underneath was a dark blue book. I traced my fingers over the cover. The cover was plain, there was no writing or anything. Without thinking twice I opened the book up. Written on the front page was Fez's name and a warning, kind of how you'd do when you were a kid. Which made me question how old the book was. I flipped the page over again not caring about the warning. The next two pages were blank, on the third page was a bunch of writing. I read the words over realising that it was a song, a song Fez most likely wrote. Every now and then words would be scribbled out and replaced with new words that fit better. As I read on couldn't help but feel moved by some of the lyrics that he had wrote. The majority of them were really emotional and personal, there were things that I had never heard Fez talk about written in here. Even though it felt wrong to read these I couldn't help myself. Fez wasn't the best when it came to speaking about his feelings, he always tried to come off as the big gangsta even around me.

"What are you doing?" My head shot from the book in my hand to the doorway where Fez was stood. He stood wearing a usual outfit of his on and a towel round his neck.
"I-um" I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry" I quickly said as he walked over to me taking the book from my hands. He didn't say anything he walked over to the guitar placing the book next to it. He then pulled the towel from around his neck and placed it on the floor. "There really good" I looked at him as he was turned away from me. "Fez" I got up and making my way over to him. Again he didn't reply. I let out a sigh before wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry for snooping but at the same time I'm not" I pulled away as Fez turned around to face me.
"No ones ever seen them" he looked down.
"Why? There amazing" I smiled placing my hand on his cheek lifting his head up to look me in the eyes. "You should be proud" Fez places his hand on top of mine.
"There too personal" he replied. "No one can see them" I let out a sigh before wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into me.
"I won't tell anyone if you sing one for me" I bite my lips before smiling at the boy who laughed.
"What makes you think I can sing?" He said staring down at me.
"Well the fact you write songs and have a guitar" I laughed. "So will you please sing me a song please" I gave him puppy eyes as he stared at me. He shook his head. "Fezzzz" I whined before pouting like a kid that didn't get its way.
"Fine" I placed his arms around mine pulling the from around his neck. I smiled as I walked over to the bed taking a seat as Fez got the guitar and song book and sitting next to me. "Okay but you can't laugh"
"I would never" I placed my hand in his knee. He nodded.

Like I guessed Fez was amazing. I was completely amazed at him, at every lyric I fell more in love with him if that was possible. He was also so passionate about it, as soon as he was playing he was just completely lost in it. Like the whole world around him didn't exist, there was a peace to him one he didn't even get when he was asleep. It was truly amazing and a blessing to see him like this. I couldn't help when a tear slipped down the side of my cheek, not out of sadness but something else.
After Fez was finished he turned to look at me.
"That was..." I couldn't think of the right words to describe it.
"Rubbish" Fez looked down, I could tell he was being insecure, an emotion Fez didn't show much.
"No, amazing. Not it was better then amazing it was breathtaking" I smiled at him reassuring him. He looked down a blush spreading across his cheeks.
"I love you" Fez said as he finally looked up.
"And I love you" I placed a hand in his cheek.

****
My heart can't take it
I swear Fez better be able to sing and play the guitar next season
I don't care if it's in the background I just need it now 😭
I hope you liked
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X