Date

"You will look great in anything, Eddie, stop worrying!" Bev said, looking at her friend deciding his outfit in the mirror.

Eddie was trying to decide between a pastel pink sweater and a blue one. 

"I can't Bev! This is our fourth aniversary! I-"

"Exactly, Eddie! You could show up in sweats and a t-shirt and Richie would swoon!"  Bev interupted while looking through her collection of nail polishes, trying to find ones that would match his outfit. Eddie blushed and settled for the pink one. He coupled it with a pair of denim shorts , knee high socks with  pink stripes and navy blue converse. 

He sat down on the bed next to Bev, looked at the nail polishes laid on the bed and picked his favourite shade

He sat down on the bed next to Bev, looked at the nail polishes laid on the bed and picked his favourite shade. Bev took it and started painting his nails.

"So, where do you think he's taking you?" Bev asked like she didn't help Richie plan it.

"I don't know. He didn't want to tell me. I only know that i'm not supposed to dress too fancy."

After she finished, she opened her make up bag. She listened to what Eddie wanted. Just some lipgloss and eyeshadow. Bev let him pick the shades again and worked while his nails were drying.

"Annnnndd, Done!" she chirped and started putting the items back in the bags. Eddie got up and went to the mirror to look at himself. He gasped. He looked beautiful. Beverly came behind him and put her chin on his shoulder.

"You look amazing. Richie is going to faint when he sees you." The doorbell rang.

"Well, looks like he's here. Go get your man!" Bev said pushing him towards the door of his bedroom. He looked one last time in the mirror, fixing his already neat hair, before going downstairs. He took a deep breath before opening the door. 

"Hello gorg-." Richie stopped when he saw Eddie.

"Oh Wow." He was starring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh wow to you too." Eddie chuckled, checking Richie out.

Richie was leaning on the wall, arms crossed. He was dresses in his usual black skinny jeans,his black converse, with a black button up shirt.

 He was dresses in his usual black skinny jeans,his black converse, with a black button up shirt