nine

estee invited the boys to a party that weekend. it wasn't a small kickback with her crew and lou's, but a big ass party at sara's big ass house in the hills. the boys rode the bus, louisa in fuckshit's lap, talking about who they planned on getting neck from that night.

they stepped off of the bus and walked the rest of the way, a little white boy that began to hang out with them skated slowly behind them. the music could be heard from a mile away, the flashing lights and alcohol that estee gave to louisa proved that she'd be fucked up by the end of the night.

lou was grinding against some girl while aaliyah's sexy voice sounded through the speakers.  fuckshit was watching her, eyes preying upon her like a lion waiting for the right time to strike. he took a sip of his beer.

"what's your name?" louisa questioned as she turned around and put her arms around the girl's shoulders.

"i'm drew."

"that's a nice name, drew. i'm louisa."

drew nodded and turned louisa back around, feeling her grind against her front. lou made eye contact with fuckshit, who sat on a stool in the kitchen sipping from his beer. he had a lust on his face.

louisa turned back around, asking the drew girl for her number and smiling when she pulled out a marker and wrote it on her arm. she promised she'd call her and walked to her companion, nudging him with her elbow.

"what's up, buttercup?"

"don't fucking call me that, louisa." fuckshit rolled his eyes and took a sip from his beer, his eyes were still trained on the dance floor.

he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at angela. she stared back at him as she danced against a random dude and took hits from the blunt in her right hand. lou's face began to heat up in anger and embarrassment, is he serious?

"are you fucking serious?" he was serious. she snatched the bottle of beer out of his hand. he rolled his eyes once again, walking away. "don't fucking ignore me, fuckshit!"

"i'm not about to do this with you, louisa." he hissed, not turning around to look at her as he pushed his way into the backyard, she followed.

there was an underground pool in the middle of the grand backyard. teens were strewn around in small groups, smoking and talking to one another. estee perked her head up when fuckshit pushed the door open with lou behind him, yelling and pointing a finger at his back.

"have you been fucking this bitch?"

"yo, lou, don't start with me. not right now, not today." he sat down in an empty chair and tied his hair up in a bun. "you were gone, shit happened. she got attached."

"it looks like you did too, fucker!" she walked around the chair so that she was standing in front of him, the porch lights illuminating her pretty face. "you don't fuck unless you wanna get attached, do you ever learn?"

"bitch, learn from what?"