s e u n g j i n

T i t l e: Argument
G e n r e: Fluff
S h i p: Seungjin

Requested by @Marshymallow1313

Hyunjins POV
We were currently in the dance practise room, I was talking with Minho hyung and Felix about some dance routine. I looked around the members to search for my boyfriend, Seungmin, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I had also noticed that Jeongin looked upset and was on his own, he was talking with Seungmin earlier, so something must've gone wrong. I turned back to the other dancers.

"Guys, I'm going to go look for Seungmin." I said, leaving the two without even waiting for their responses.

I exited the room and went to check in the bathrooms first. Seungmin wasn't there, I was worried. Where has he gone?

I looked around the building but still couldn't find him anywhere. I panicked. My heart was racing, what if he had gone outside and gotten kidnapped?

I kept looking around the building, asking the staff and also members from different bands.

"Hello, Jinyoung hyung." I greeted hyung. Me and Jinyoung hyung have become friends when I confessed that he was my idol. We started to hang out and eventually he told me to call him Hyung, "Have you seen Seungmin?"

"Yes I have, it looked like he was heading towards the rooftop. He looked sad." Jinyoung hyung answered.

I rushed towards the rooftop, hoping Seungmin was still there. I opened the door and I let out a sigh of relief.

On the edge sat Seungmin, his hair blowing from the wind and he had a sad expression on his cute face.

"Minnie, are you okay?" I asked.

Seungmin jumped a little. He turned around and when he saw it was me, he got off the edge and walked towards me. He then hugged me, I instantly hugged him back.

My shirt then started to feel wet as Seungmin's body was slightly shaking.

"Hey, hey, Minnie." I pulled away from the hug and placed my finger underneath Seungmin's chin, raising his head to look at me, "Tell me, what's wrong."

His eyes were filled with sadness and had gone watery.

"J-Jinnie. I'm so mad at myself. I made Innie upset. Jeongin was screaming a lot, and it kind of annoyed me, so I shouted at him. He looked so upset and was about to cry. I was so mad at myself that I left the room to come up here. I ran into Jinyoung hyung and he has asked me what was wrong, but I ignored him. I feel so bad, I didn't mean to make Jeongin upset, he just kept on screaming and it hurt my ears." Seungmin explained, salty tears going down his soft cheeks.

I pulled Seungmin back into a hug, "Hey, it's alright, okay? You can always apologise and you can explain to Jeongin why you got mad okay?"

Seungmin nodded. He had calmed down, only sniffles were heard.

"Alright, you ready to go back now?" I carefully asked.

Seungmin nodded again. I pecked his head and we walked back to the room.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the practise room. We walked in to see Chan hyung comforting our maknea and Changbin hyung and Jisung were watching their boyfriends dance.

Chan hyung noticed us coming inside and sent me a small smile, I returned one back. Seungmin walked up to Jeongin, and started explaining why he went mad.

After his explanation, the two youngest were on the floor, crying, hugging eachother and saying 'sorrys'. Everyone else had laughed at the two members of the maknea line.

"Felix, why don't you join them?" Jisung teased, "You're part of the maknea line."

Felix stuck his tongue out and actually walked up to the two youngest. He hugged with them, the two returning the hug. Soon Felix started crying, for some reason. Making everyone else laugh even more.

After the maknea line had stopped crying, Chan hyung announced that we should go back to the dorms, as were all tired. Everyone cheered, we collected our stuff and ran to the bus that takes us back to the dorms.

After the bus had dropped us off, we ran inside the dorms. The couples going into their rooms to cuddle and sleep.

I looked over at Seungmin, he was smiling slightly and was lost in thoughts. I pulled him in a hug, which seemed to snap him out of his daydream.

"What were you thinking off?" I asked.

"I was thinking on how I have a great boyfriend and great friends that I can call my brothers." I smiled at Seungmin. He was so cute, I couldn't help but to squeeze him.

Seungmin tried to escape my grasp. He succeeded and ran into our room, I slowly followed him.

I walked in and Seungmin has changed his clothes and was already in our shared bed. How he got changed so fast, I don't know.

I took my shirt off and changed into some shorts, and crawled beside Seungmin. I embraced him in another hug and pecked his forehead.

"Minnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing me a song?" I asked, giving him my puppy eyes. My boyfriend let out a sigh.

"Alright."

Seungmin started singing, his sweet voice ringing in my ears.

"Goodnight Minnie." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his small waist, holding closer to my tall body.

"Night Jinnie." Seungmin pecked me on the cheek and slowly we fell asleep.