ii. uncultured queen virgin

ೃ༄ CHAPTER TWO — uncultured queen virgin!

      SHE HAD been sitting on the merry-go-round for about an hour, summer tanned hand pressing herself around on splintered, wooden chips — hoping and praying to whatever god above that she wouldn't get a splinter, and that if she did, Potter wou...

      SHE HAD been sitting on the merry-go-round for about an hour, summer tanned hand pressing herself around on splintered, wooden chips — hoping and praying to whatever god above that she wouldn't get a splinter, and that if she did, Potter would randomly appear and bandage her with a shy smile, his cheeks as pink as hers as he wrapped a bandaid around her finger.

      The sky was clear as could be, the sun shining down and tinting her face a light shade of rose as she lay under its warmth. To be honest, Mars felt like a lizard basking in the rays, but how could she not be out in this weather? She lived in fucking England — the gloomiest country around! So, when the sun finally decided to pop out, she had to greet it because what else would she do on this lovely summers' day? Stay inside like Dudley Dursley and watch TV — hell no! Mars wanted to be outside, laying under the sun and reading some random book that she found under her bed until the sunset ( she also totally wasn't waiting for Harry Potter — of course not! )

      Mars had begun to grow rather sleepy laying there, lightly spinning on the childrens' toy. The words she tried to read were morphing together, her eyelids becoming heavy and barely able to stay open, but she refused to sleep. One, because some snotty kid would probably shove a beetle up her nose, and two, because she was waiting for Harry to hurry his arse up and walk over here ( just like he did every day ), so that Mars could smile and say "Fancy seeing you here! " or perhaps she could offer to repay him for busting his nose by asking him for lunch. Either way, their meeting would be "accidental".

      The girl considered this for a moment, eyes stagnate on the page in front of her: repayment. She could always offer to suck his —

          "Alyssa you get over here right now! " This motherly screech tore Mars from her spiral of risque thoughts, her cheeks now burning from something other than the suns' rays, and she shook her head of them. They had barely even spoken! 

          'At least go on one date before considering bruising your knees,' she told herself with a smirk, 'he might not be worth it.' But if her hot neighbor was anything like anyone she'd dated before, he wouldn't be. So, fingers crossed Potter was the complete-fucking-opposite of all the losers she had stooped to date!