Chapter 7 : The Dimension Eater

As The group finally made their way to where the camp is, they reached the top of the hill both Sona and Vali along with their groups were completely out of breath, while Rias and hers were out of breath a freezing cold due to having almost nothing on.

Y/n : "so you finally made your way here, how was it going in the wrong direction"

Sona : "you...know...but...didn't...tell...us"

Y/n : "of course I did, you see the truth was I was never really going to shot anyone, it was a test to see how well you would do under pressure, and you all suck, the minute you heard that you'll get shot you all just took of in the one direction, only Koneko and Kuroka had the brains to stay and let me finish"

Asia : "c..can we please have some cloths now"

Y/n rolled his eyes and pointed to a table with their cloths on it, as Rias and her peerage headed there Y/n looked at the others who were on the ground.

Y/n : "what's the matter, no fun when you've not got powers to help you is it"

After a bit Y/n tuend to see that Rias and her peerage had cloths on but where on the ground panting like mad.

Y/n : "don't know why your resting, this day as only just begun for you lot"

Irina : "w..what how long do we have to do this for"

Y/n : "for a Spartan...4-6 years, you guys...5 weeks"

Issei : "5 WEEK'S"

Saji : "what if we just leave"

Y/n : "go right a head then"

Saji and a the others apart from Koneko and Kuroka immediately got up and started heading towards path they just climbed, but as they got closer an barrier stopped them from going any further, they all looked shocked before turning to Y/n.

Rias : "w..whats going on, why can't we leave this place"

Y/n : "oh didn't I tell you, you see I know you would all chicken out seeing as your only tough when you have magic, so I asked Ophis if she could place a barrier around this place so only me and blue team can leave, besides the leaders who can get in and out as well, but as for you lot your stuck here of the 5 weeks of training"

Just then everyone paled as Y/n had a large smirk under his helmet, he then grabbed a piece of paper with everyones name on it.

Y/n : "ok so now we"

Sirzechs : "Y/n we have others"

Y/n : "oh really, more victi...I mean trainees"

Just then Both Riser and Sairaorg along with their peerages showed up, when they did Riser grinned at Rias along with his peerage and her's

Rias : "what's he doing here"

Riser : "Rias did you really think I wouldn't be here, I must protect my love from that beast known as the Red Dragon Pervert"

Y/n : "if you idiots are done playing catch up, each member of Blue team as a separate area each peerage will spend a week with one of them before moving onto a new trainer meanwhile I'll also have a peerage with me and I will train them"

Riser : "Riser demands that he has one of them females to teach him"

Y/n : "yeah...no, Sona and you peerage you will have John first he's at the right side of the house"

Sona left with he peerage but not before Bennie waved at Y/n causing him to laugh and shake his head.

Y/n : "Rias, you and your peerage have Kelly, she's at the back of the house"