Talk to me

"Tell me what's in here.." The Fay warrior placed his huge palm over her heart. "What are you hiding in here Nessa? He asked hoarsely.

Nessa placed her hand over his palm, and looked up into her lovers golden eyes. "I love you Hawk." She told him passionately.

Hawk closed his eyes, and allowed those words to soak into his heart. "Do you love me enough to stay with me if, and when the time comes, and your family comes to take you back?" It took everything he had inside him to mouth those words, and he held his breath for her response.

"I love my family very much Hawk, but I will not leave you just because they will it." She said hoping that he will believe that she spoke the truth.

"And if they take you away from me by force, what then Nessa?" He asked her, already feeling the effect of those words, as his heart twisted with pain.

"I love you Hawk, and I will never allow them to take me away from you!" Nessa cried, and she threw herself against his muscled chest and wept.

Hawk wrapped his strong and possesive arms around her, and held her tightly. She loved him, he thought happily, and that is what mattered to him the most.

"Nessa, your family will come for you, and we must be prepared. I am not looking for trouble, but I will not hand you over either!" He told her adamantly. "You are my life now, and I will not allow for anyone to take you from me, not even your family!"

"You must prepare yourself then for a fight, Michael will not stop until he takes me back home with him. Hawk you must know that he will force you into battle to get me back." There was fear in Nessa's voice, and it killed him to know that she was feeling this way.

"I am not afraid of your brother, because our race is stronger than yours, but I do not want to be your brothers enemy. Mayhap we can work this out, and we can get your families blessings." Hawks said, even though he knew that, that would never happen.

"Hawk, I know my brother, and he will not yield. My family will never accept you, and I think mayhap we should just leave from here and go somewhere on our own. Mayhap we can go in the future to this placed called Paris, I have heard that it is a place for lovers." She said, hoping that he will agree with her.

"No Nessa! We are not going to run away again. We will find a way to gain their trust and acceptance. I do not want to be responsible for causing a rift between you and your family. We must work this out, there is no other way!" He told her, and watched to see how she would accept his words.

"Then why don't we go to them? Why wait until they come here and cause trouble on your land? Let's go in the morning and have a talk with Michael. We can convince him that we want to be together, mayhap Michael will see that I love you, and will not give you up. I think that would be the wiser things to do Hawk." She said, and slowly started to caress his muscled chest, and Hawk lost his concentration.

A masculine groan escaped his full lips, as her hand lowered to his throbbing erection, and he was crazy out of his mind with want for her, and thrusting her on her back, he climbed over her, and became her slave.

Many many people have notified me that they are not able to read my chapters, and also my private message board is screwed up!! Remember what I told you before if this account gets hacked you are to go find me on the new account I will create called Theodora the greek, until I start my very own website.

Thank you for your comments and votes. Xoxoxoxoxo