Epilogue

6 Years Later

Hazel walked down the aisle with a confident smile on her face, and Hawk thought that she had never looked more beautiful. Not just because her dress was perfect, or her hair was perfect, or her makeup was perfect, but because in less than an hour, she would take his last name, and that would make everything perfect.

She walked up the steps and her father, her real father, placed her hand in Hawk's.

"Thank you, daddy," she whispered.

Her father smiled and kissed her cheek before taking a seat next to Amber.

Clark and Hazel's biological mother were no where to be found, because they weren't invited. Not that Clark could have come anyway. He was doing life for multiple crimes that had nothing to do with Hazel or Cece, but both believed he was right where he belonged.

The preacher spoke for a while, and Hawk really wished he could pay attention, but he just couldn't get past Hazel's face. Those gorgeous blue eyes looking up at him like he was her whole world. He was dragged back into the ceremony when the preacher asked for the rings.

Hawk turned to his best man and noticed that he didn't have to look down nearly as much as he used to. At twelve years old, Drew was practically a full grown man now. He grinned as he placed a ring in Hawk's hand, then winked at Cecelia, who was doing the same with Hazel.

Cece blushed furiously and quickly returned to her place in the line up of bridesmaids as Drew walked to his own place in front of Barney with a smirk on his face.

Cece had such a big crush on him and the little shit knew it.

Hawk and Hazel sort of half-listened to the minister as they slid the rings onto each other's fingers.

"I do," Hazel said, biting her lip.

"I do," Hawk said, not even waiting for the minister to pronounce Hazel his wife before he kissed the hell out of her.

4 Years Later

Hawk looked around and gave one reporter a nod. "You, in the green shirt," he said.

The man grinned and held a microphone up to his own mouth.

"Hawkins, after nine years straight of holding the championship title belt, completely undefeated, why now are you deciding to stop? You're only twenty-eight."

Hawk's eyes went of their own accord to Hazel, who was standing on the side. She was holding hands with Bret, their two-year-old who had his mommy's eyes, but his daddy's everything else. Her other hand was over her stomach, where their little girl was waiting to get out.

When he looked back at the reporter, his eyes had softened and a smile was on his face.

"I love fighting, and I always will. It will forever be a part of my life, now I'm just going to be teaching it. But, I've got a kid and a half, and my wife need me more than the fighting world, and, honestly, that's where I'd rather be."

Hazel smiled softly and Bret was grinning his two year old little grin because, even though he wasn't totally sure about what was going on, he knew that he had just been mentioned on national television.

"So, that's it? Hawkins Davila is going domestic?" the reporter asked.

Hawk grinned flat out, then.

"Have you seen my wife, dude? If my daughter gets even an ounce of that, I'm never going to be done fighting."

All the reporters chuckled and nodded their head in agreement and Hazel just shook her head.

Bret tugged on her hand and she bent down.

"What's up, little man?" she asked.

"I thought all this meant daddy was done fighting," he whispered.

God bless the little guy, but he didn't like seeing his daddy hurt, no matter how minor the injury.

"Yeah, bud, daddy's done fighting, he was just making a joke," Hazel said, scrunching up her nose.

Bret's lips formed a little 'o' and he looked back up at Hawk.

"Are we going back home tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yup. Bright and early. You ready?" Hazel asked.

Bret grinned wickedly.

"Maybe I'll meet a girl and kiss her on the cheek," he said, alluding to the only version of his parent's meeting that he had heard.

"Yeah, maybe," Hazel chuckled, ruffling his hair. She stood up and looked at Hawk. "Amazing things can happen on planes."

Thank you to everyone who read! Love you all!