Dream (Yena x Reader)

Genre: Flufffffffyyyyy

Y/n's POV

Ahh, what a good day it is today. Especially being around this little ducky, Choi Yena. I always dream about having those lips only mine and it came true. She's now and forever...MINE. I love her so much...

Flashback

"Hey! Stop dreaming you dumbass! She didn't even know you exist!" Seungkwan said. If you want to know... Seungkwan is Yena's boyfriend and I'm in the situation where he knows I love Yena and picks a fight with me.

"Don't you even dare to even look and get near her!" He punched me in the face and stomach a few times and bruises are completely shown on my face.

I punched back and kicked him but his gangs stopped me. I was brutally punched and kicked by Seungkwan and his gangs. Until somebody showed up...

"Y/NNNN!!!" That voice sounds familiar.

"Hey, babe. This douchebag said he loves you. So I punched him-" Even though my visions were a bit blurry but I can see Yena punching him and fighting them with her gang.

"That's what you get for cheating on me with Yiren!" Then, I could hear the footsteps of somebody running. Well, probably those guys. Even though Yena is freaking adorable, sometimes she could be a freaking badass.

I could hear footsteps approaching me. Somebody helps me up and I looked at the person's face. I can only see with one eye because the other is completely closed because of those morons punching me and it's also a bit blurry.

"Oh my goodness Y/n, you look awful. Please open your eyes." It's Yena's voice.

"I'm alright, Yena-ya. I'm completely fine." I said sounding weakly.

"How can you be completely fine when there are bruises and blood all over your body! Why did you face them instead of running away huh? Why-" I walk towards her and hug her.

"It's because I... I love you." Ahh, it felt like all burden has escaped from my body.

"I could do anything for you but... I wondered if you'd do the same. I also wondered that if you felt my presence. Knowing me exists in this very school. I kept on dreaming. I always dreamt of having you. I really do want you. But I only could see you from afar. Unable to speak to you nor hug you. But now... Right at this moment... I could do both of them. Will you... go out with me?" I let out all of it to her.

"Y-Y/n...." She stuttered.

"That's okay, Yena-ya. You can choose not to answer it. I'm fine." I let her go and turn back and walk away. But then I hear footsteps running at me and somebody hugged me from behind.

"You can't just walk away like that before hearing my answer!" Yena said and I turned around.

"I like you, Y/n. I really do. Hearing those explanations, makes me feel like I want to protect you and be protected by you. I'm sorry I didn't notice a kindhearted and good person like you sooner. I...I love you." She said. I turned around and looked at her.

"Does it mean that you accept me?" I said.

"Of course, I accept you, you fool!" She hugged me tightly and gosh my body hurts.

"Ye-Yena-ya... My body please..." I struggled to get out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

"No, of course not." I said and she looks down.

"I'm sorry..." Oh my... she's adorable...

"But you can cure me." I said smirking.

"How can I cure-" I cut her off and kiss her lips. Her friends are cheering at the back. Soon I broke the kiss.

"Tch. You did that without giving me a warning?" She said and kisses me back. Ahh, it felt great having my crush as my girlfriend.

End of flashback

"Babe, what should we do today?" Yena asked.

"Well, I'm planning to go to the beach!" I said excitedly.

"Let's go! I also want to go to the beach." She said and we went inside the car and drove to our destination.

"Whoa... It's so refreshing here..."

"It really is a good day to-" Suddenly someone tapped my arm.

"Catch me if you can~" Seriously, ducky? I had no choice but to run after you.

Timeskip

We're now at a restaurant and Yena's eyes are closed. I prepared a special event for her and I hope she likes it.

"Watch your steps, babe." I said and navigates her to the final destination of the day. I opened the blindfold and she opened her eyes.

"Surprise~" She looks completely shocked and speechless.

"Happy Birthday Choi Yena! We love you so much!" Yes, it's her birthday today and she didn't even know today is her birthday. I called her parents and her beloved members.

"Babe~" And she starts crying...

"No no no don't cry don't cry." I said comforting her.

"Thank you so much for this." She kisses me and celebrates her birthday with her family and friends.

Timeskip

"Is Yena still in the women's room?" I asked Sungmin, her brother.

"Yes, she is. Come on, prepare yourself."

"I already am. Oh goodness, I'm nervous."

"Don't worry. Good luck my bro."

"Thanks bro." I bro-fisted him and I could hear running footsteps.

"She's coming! Turn off the lights!" Wonyoung said. The lights were turned off and footsteps are approaching this way. We all hide under the table waiting for another surprise to pull off.

"Huh? Why is this all dark? Yuri-ya help I'm scared!"

"Wait here unnie, I'll find somebody to help." Yuri runs away as planned and I come out.

"Yuri-ya, please hurry!" She said. I approach her from behind and tapped her shoulder.

"Aaarghhhh!!! Why did you- Why..." She's completely shocked seeing me. I laughed out loud seeing her shocked by me. She hit me a few times.

"Don't ever do that again!"

"Alright fine I won't."

"But where's the rest? Did they go home?" I just keep silent and approach her.

"Babe, why aren't you answering-" I drop my knee to the ground doing the proposal position. I took out the small box from my pocket and opened it.

"Choi Yena, my little ducky... Will you marry me?" I waited nervously for her answer.

"Babe... Of course yes! Of course, I will marry you!" She said yes! The lights turned on and another surprise for her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She starts crying and hugs me.

"Because then it'll be no fun, babe." I comfort her and she calmed down.

"I will never forget this day ever!" I kissed her and we hugged each other tightly. I'm lucky to have a cute ducky in my life. From my crush to my girlfriend, to my soon-to-be wife. What a lucky man I am. I promise to love you forever, Choi Yena.

Another story for y'all! Hope you guys like it! Bye guys!