Hey guys I'm sorry I put this on a bit of a hiatus, though I did put all my books on hold. I needed to get my priorities straight with HW, as a sophomore. I know it will only get worse from here, so, also a freshman screwed me over. I did most of all the work, we were supposed to do 10 slides on a particular artist. Though I did my part, 5 slides, 6 including the title page/cover. They only did 2 full of grammar errors, sure I make mistakes here, here and there.

Though when it comes to my work for school I have to make sure it's perfect. Sorry though updates might not be as consistent, I'll still try my best to update. Not only this book, but the other books as well and that's a promise to you and everyone else. So thank you for being patient with me and my stories, for your support. Thank you.

Y/n POV

Traveling further and further through the thick forest, till we came to lighter shade of green terrain. I was on Damien like always, but all of a sudden.

My eyes suddenly flashed a range of various colors, my head suddenly spinning. As images flashed through my mind a dark abandoned fortress, that I know all to well. Radagast, dead animals with the stench of...of...

Witchcraft.

Then a flurry of more images, a run down abandoned house, overgrown with nature. A farmer and his family attacked by trolls. I hold my head as the visions pained me too much. I finally snapped back into reality as my eyes were now their original color as before.

"Y/n...you...ok?" I snap out my little daze and looked over to my left. Seeing a very concerned, Bilbo staring up at me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine Bilbo." I said to him, faking a smile hoping he would believe me. He still looked  concerned, but smiled anyways, not trying to push it any further.

I daze off once more, I wonder how Boldof is doing? I wonder if he'd be a good ruler, where I could retire if I never have any kids. He would just take charge, being a King isn't what it all proves out to be. Sure it's cool being in charge of a whole Kingdom, but with luxury comes great cost.

You are in charge of hundreds of lives, mess up, it could all fall apart. If you become weak then, everyone follows your suit. You lose hope, they lose hope. My family...weren't there for me to have a shoulder to t-to cry on. I had to rely on myself even though it hurt so so much.

Stay strong, not for you, but them. I wasn't meant to take the crown. It wasn't meant to be me, why me?! Why couldn't you have given it to my brother, he wanted it more than me, more than most. I wanted to be free, I didn't want this. I started to lose myself within the confines of the endless void, we call the mind. Getting sucked in further and further, drowning the world around you. Until, all you can here are just the pounding of your heart beat, pound, pound, pound.

The voices that haunt you, from deep within as they torture you, slowly and mentally. Clutching your head, as a few strings of your hairs, begun to come undone. Gripping your head tightly, as you grind your teeth together, out of pain.

Your eyes back to switching colors, sinking deeper and deeper into your thoughts.The screams, their screeches were unbearable to you. Your heart began to pound quicker and harder, as the volume of the screams increased. The bloodshed, the innocent lives taken, as you began to twitch anxiously.

Till you were knocked out of your thoughts with a hand laid on your shoulder, you snapped your head to the individual. I looked up to see Dwalin, staring up at me, though he was short he was one one the tall dwarves.

"You alright there lass?" He said is a concerned tone, a tone that most don't get to hear. A side of the strong dwarf that no one not close to him sees, I'm glad I'm one of those lucky ones. I conjure up a smile the best I could, as tears started to flow down my face. I tried my best to wipe away the tears, trying to steadily get off of Damien, the best I could.