VII

"captain underpants"
___________________________________

THUD!

The ground vibrated because of how heavy it occured.

I opened my eyes slowly since they were closed shut and my eyes widened in horror.

Jimin was sandwiched to the ground with Jungkook on top of him.

"Jimin! Are you okay?!" I said as I rushed to the man who was squished by the robot.

"I'm fine," he huffed out as he fixed his lab coat.

"I think Jungkook has an instinct to unfamiliar people, he needs to scan the human for his identity to be known," Tae explained.

"So, this is your new project? Impressive," Jimin said in awe.

"Yeah, why?" Tae retorted.

"Its the best one since your others were all broken," Jimin said as he side-eyed him.

"Hey! I won a prize for making the best robot program in the contest!" Tae argued.

"Yeah, a contest for dummies," Jimin chuckled as he walked to the door.

"I'll make sure to drop the biggest prank on you, you bite-sized tidbit!" He stuck his tongue at him as he left.

"So, what do we do with him?" I asked Tae as Jungkook looked around curiously.

"He needs clothes and a house to live in," Tae answered.

"So I'm guessing I'm gonna do that?" I glared at him and he grinned.

"Well, yeah. Knowing me, he'd be lost in 3 seconds," he laughed.

"Fine, I'm bringing him to my place, you try and clean the mess up," I told him before calling Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Come on, lets go!" I told him as he got up from the ground and headed towards me.

We went to my apartment and unlocked the door, then I settled him down on the couch.

"I'll go change, then we'll go get some clothes," I smiled at the clueless robot next to me.

I walked to the bedroom to change into a sweater and skinny jeans.

I was going to take off my shirt when a creak from my bedroom door was heard.

I looked back and heaved a great gasp.

I could see Jungkook's doe eye looking intensely at me.

What the f*ck? Don't tell me Taehyung taught him to be horny like him.

"Bad Jungkook! Stay on the couch!" I scolded the robot as I pulled down my shirt and headed towards the curious man.

"Okay, noona," the playful glint in his eyes disappeared as he walked to the couch and sat on it, having a cute pout on his lips.

Such a curious boy.

I went inside and made sure to lock the door so Jungkook wouldn't be snooping around again.

I changed into an oversized sweater and some denim shorts and put on some converses today and tied my hair up into a messy bun.

I grabbed the biggest clothes from Taehyung's closet recently and exited the bedroom, looking at Jungkook who was still sitting on the couch.

"Kook, I'm back," I told the robot and he looked at me and his pout disappeared.

"Put this on, then we'll go out and search for your clothes," I smiled at him and gave him his clothes.

Or should I say Taehyung's.

He took them and silently went to my bedroom and started changing.

-

It was almost 10 minutes and I almost asked myself if he was still alive.

"Jungkook? Are you done already?" I knocked on the door and all that came out was a grunt.

"Noona, I need help," Jungkook replied in frustration and I turned the doorknob and I almost fainted in the sight infront of me.

God, shield my virgin eyes.

My eyes opened again seeing Jungkook having a battle with the hem of his sweatpants.

I mentally facepalmed myself seeing the mindless robot.

"Jungkook, let me help you," I offered and approached him, untying the lace of the sweatpants and pulling it up for him, tying it again.

"You're good now, lets go," I told him and took my purse, phone, and car keys.

"Noona, should we go say goodbye to hyung and Jimin hyung?" He asked.

"Thats a good idea Jungkookie, lets go to the lab first and let them know we'll be going," I replied and proceeded to the lab with Jungkook following closely behind me.

Knock knock!

I walked in and gasped a bit at the scene infront of me.

Second weirdest and most unvirgin sight infront of me I have seen today.

"Jimin, Taehyung, what in the world are you guys doing?!"

----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

FIRST OF ALL, don't hate me.

Jimin is STRAIGHT as a stick so don't expect anything unholy in the next chapter, wait for it!

Thank you potatoes for being patient!!💜💜💜