thirty four

wonwoo had kissed mingyu on the lips, and mingyu was caught off guard.

wonwoo was about to let go, but mingyu slithered his hand to hold wonwoo's head and his arm wrapped around his torso.

mingyu responded back with his lips, savoring the taste of wonwoo's lips.

their legs tangled up together on the bed as they continued passionately smooching on the bed. once they stopped for air, they smiled at each other with eyes full of love.

"so if i like you, who is your crush?" mingyu grinned.

wonwoo pecked him once on the lips, "you, dummy! you can already tell."

mingyu kissed wonwoo on the cheek lovingly.

"so does that mean you will be my boyfriend?" mingyu smiled.

wonwoo took mingyu's hands and nodded, "yes."

mingyu wrapped his arms around wonwoo in a tight cuddle, "your skin is soft, can i hug you?"

wonwoo cuddled back and their heartbeats were in sync.

"now boyfriend, let's go sleep. tomorrow, we can have a nice boba date!" mingyu whispered in wonwoo's ear.

wonwoo started closing his eyes sleepily, but mingyu shook him.

"wait! wonwoo ~ give me a good night kiss!" mingyu whined cutely.

"gosh, you're so needy!" wonwoo complained playfully, and leaned in to give mingyu a kiss on the lips.

mingyu smiled in the kiss and they cuddled the night away.

mingyu woke up first, and decided to make wonwoo some breakfast.

"my baby woo?" mingyu pressed a kiss onto wonwoo's lips.

wonwoo fluttered his eyes and yawned.

"my sleeping beauty woke up, eh? i got you some breakfast!" mingyu handed him a tray.

wonwoo woke up super red, seeing mingyu's face close to his.

mingyu pecked him again on the lips and smiled lovingly as he wrapped his arms around wonwoo.

"morning, boyfriend." mingyu cutely giggled.

"we-we're boyfriends?" wonwoo fluttered his eyes in shock.

"yes, is there anything wrong with it?"

"it's surreal.. " wonwoo was at a loss for words.

"it's amazing you feel the same for me, when i have loved you for so long."

wonwoo's heart melted and he pressed a chaste, innocently pleasant kiss on his new boyfriend's lips.

"let's go to class now, gyu." wonwoo got up to brush his teeth and get ready.

throughout school, mingyu tried holding hands with him, but wonwoo was really shy.

"can we hold hands woo?" mingyu poured as wonwoo kept walking very quickly.

"i'm shy! i'm new at this..." wonwoo muttered loud enough for mingyu to hear.

"it's okay, we don't have to." mingyu softened up and simply strolled next to him.

wonwoo paused and blushingly, hooked his pinky with mingyu's.