the party 1

" hey Mingi, im down. Let's go to Felix's party. "

San really needed something to get shit off his head. He was not even sure why he was so angry towards Wooyoung. That boy seems to just triggers him.

As he decided to go to Felix's party with Mingi, he got ready as he usually does. He wore a sleeveless black shirt and styled his blonde hair. It was pushed back in a messy way that some strands is falling off on his forehead making him look so overly irresistible.

"San didn't you said you're not in the mood" Mingi stated as he remembered San saying no earlier about the party.

"no, since when did i ever says no to party. I was joking. " San reasoned. Deep down he was trying to make himself feels less guilty than he already is towards Wooyoung.

"then let's go. I think the party has started already" San then drove them to one of his friends Felix's house where the party was thrown.

As soon as they arrived, San parked his car and they went inside. There were people all around already. Most of them looked familiar and there were even students from other school.

San and Mingi walks further into Felix's house before spotting them in the couch area. Hyunjin were also there with Felix.

"hey San. I thought Mingi said you're not coming." Felix spoke out as soon as San and Mingi were seated.

"nah , i never pull out on parties" San replied with a smirk.

"anyway, Seonghwa is also coming with a friend. I invited the new guy since he's pretty cool." Hyunjin added while looking around the house.

"ah they're here. Hwa hyung!" Hyunjin called Seonghwa who was also looking around for them. San then realized who was following behind Seonghwa like a lost puppy. Jung fucking Wooyoung.

As they went up to them , Wooyoung tried so hard to act like San being there didn't affect him at all.

"hey i brought him with me. This is my baby J Woo" Seonghwa stated jokingly. Felix and Mingi laughed.

"there's no way you're getting away with it if i tell Yeosang" threatened Hyunjin looking at Seonghwa then to a smiling Wooyoung.

"a lot of people really comes to your party. It's my first party here" Wooyoung said to Felix still ignoring the 'sitting quietly' San.

"yeah i guess. How are you so close with Hwa hyung? " Felix asked

"im friends with Jeongie and Sangie. Hwa hyung was just there" he replied.

San's ear was somehow felt like it was gonna bleed hearing all those nicknames Wooyoung gave to his new friends. He stood up not wanting any of it anymore.

"hey i saw a hottie back there, I'll shoot my shots " San said making sure Wooyoung heard every single words he's saying.

"there he goes as always. You don't need to try tho. You'll get it anyway" Seonghwa said looking at San who's already making his way towards the kitchen.

"hey Wooyoung, let me get you a drink. " Mingi said.

He kinda want to know Wooyoung's tolerance on drinks since the boy looked soft. A total bottom. He thought.

"okayyy" Wooyoung exclaimed trying to sound as excited as he can when his heart was actually throbbing so hard. Choi San.

From afar as he flirted , San looked at Mingi and Wooyoung who's sitting on a staircase drinking something.
'Wooyoung looked different'
he thought. His jet black bangs was down. He wore an oversized black hoodie with a black ripped jeans and a pair of red Nike.

He felt weirded out by Wooyoung being in a party. Realizing it would be weird for Wooyoung to see him in a party too considering how good of a boy he was back then. San was brought out of his thoughts when they boy he was flirting with is getting kinda touchy with him. Today of all day, he's not really feeling it. Deep down he knew why but he ignored the thoughts and brushed off the boy. He went to Seonghwa instead to have a talk.

"hey Seonghwa. " San called out before sitting beside Seonghwa who was just texting someone on his phone.

"yeah Choi San. " he replied actually offended how Choi San was calling him differently these days.

" has anyone you knew said anything about me. Like not from our groupies, from Yeosang's or something " San started

"uhm, nah. Err wait, there is. It's Wooyoungie. " Seonghwa lied knowing there's something fishy going on between those two.

Just as San is about to ask again , Mingi came back joining those two. Wooyoung was nowhere to be seen.

"Mingi ya where did Wooyoung go? " asked Seonghwa beating San to it.

"he went somewhere with Mark hyung just now. Must be getting cozy up somewhere " Mingi said smiling.

San was alarmed. He knew something like this ought to happen but he did not expect he would feel this worried. And he was beyond angry(again). All he want to do was to rip Wooyoung off whoever he's with right now. He stood up not caring about anything and went up to look for Wooyoung.

In one of the rooms upstairs, he finally came across one who's obviously have Wooyoung in it since he can hear his 'hahahaimw00y0ung'
Laugh. He opened the door just to see a very smiley Wooyoung with a red cup on his hand was on top of this 'Mark' dude...bruh
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luv yall..please give feedback..i wanna know what yall think🐈🐈