Shawarma

Mew's POV

The others arrive and I immediately jump onto Papa Hulk's shoulder. I snuggle into his neck with a yawn. "Mew" he says smiling and I purr, making the others chuckle. We hear a groan and they all gather around Loki as he wakes up. Me looking over Tony's head from Papa Hulk's shoulder.

We watch Loki crawl onto the stair, looking like a beaten up rag doll. He takes a few breathers, before looking up at us. "If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink" he tells Tony. Papa Hulk snorts at him as Thor cuffs Loki.

"All right. Good one. No standing around, I'm closing up this door for later" Tony tells us. "By the way, feel free to clean up" he adds.

"What about the scepter?" I ask him confused.

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it" Tony states. Just then a group of shield agents  and one goes over to Natasha. Who is holding the scepter.

"We can take that off your hands" the man says and Natasha hands the scepter to him.

"By all means. Careful with that thing" she tells him.

"Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way" Clint adds.

"We promise to be careful" the agent assures them.

I notice Steve leaving and frown. "Where are you going?" I ask hoping down from Papa Hulk.

"To coordinate search and rescue" he tells me. "I'll meet you all at the Shawarma place soon" he adds before leaving.

Loki turns into Steve and starts to imitate him. I try to hide my giggle. "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue! I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be..." Loki starts to say. Thor slaps a device onto Loki's mouth telling him to 'shut up'.  Making me giggle.

"Come along little miss, lets get you clean for Shawarma" Natasha tells me. I nod my head and we all get into the elevator while Papa Hulk has to take the stairs.

(Later)

We all meet up at the Shawarma place and Papa Bruce is back. I sit in between him and Tony. We order our Shawarma and I get a chicken one. "So what happens now?" I ask Papa.

"You and I are going to go live with Tony for a while" he states.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes" he says smiling.

"Can I have a kitten?" I ask him.

"No, not animals in my tower" Tony states. I pout giving him my kitten eyes.

"Please?" I beg looking into his eyes.

"She won't stop until you give in" Clint tells him chuckling.

"He's right" Papa and Nat agree.

"I'll think about it" Tony grumbles as our food arrives. I smile and eat my food happily. But when dessert appears I play with it thinking about Loki.

"What is wrong Lady Mew?" Thor asks me.

"Can I say goodbye to Loki before you leave?" I ask him. Everyone looks at me surprised. The others then all look at Papa and I to look at him.

"We were going to see you off anyway, I see no reason for her not to be there" he relents.

"Then it's settled" Tony states.

"Man of Iron and Steve can you make a device to transport Loki & I to Asgard?" Thor asks them.

"We should be able to with the tesseract" Papa tells him.

"Though it'll take a couple of weeks" Tony adds. Thor nods his head and we finish our dessert. I yawn and Papa picks me up. I fell asleep as he got into the car.

(Few weeks later)

'Goodbye Loki' I say telepathically.

'Goodbye young Mew, I am sure we will meet again' he tells me.

'Will we play a game where no one gets hurt?' I ask him.

'Maybe' he says. Just then papa places the tesseract in the device he made with Tony. Thor holds one handle and holds the other out to Loki. As Papa pulls me close.

"Bye bye Loki" I say waving as he grabs the handle. He and Thor disappear in a beam of light. Steve hugs me before leaving on his motorcycle. I hug Nat before she leaves with Clint in a SHIELD car. I then follow Papa to Tony's sports car. We all get in and Tony drives us back to the tower.

The End of Avengers: Mew, but not this Marvel series. See you all in the next book, where Mew: Avengers - Age of Ultron starts.

A/N

Picture above of the avengers standing over Loki. Picture on the external link of the avengers eating Shawarma.