6.Yoongi

An update so quick. Don't get use to it 😂😂. I'd love to hear your feedback on this story.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yoongi didn't know why he called Jimin but he knew he didn't want Jimin to leave yet. So when Jimin stopped and glanced back curiously. He was speechless. Jimin was beautiful before but now he was more stunning and gorgeous if possible. Yoongi didn't have words so he blurted out immediately.

“How will I contact you Jimin? You have changed your number.”

“No I didn't. I just blocked you. I'll unblock you if you have same number. ” Jimin replied

“Oh... Okay then. I'll ask seokjin for his cousin's number and will tell you then. ” Yoongi said.

“I guess Okay then. ” Jimin replied and went out of the office.

After Jimin was gone from the office yoongi sighed heavily and fell down on his chair. He was feeling jittery. He didn't know but Jimin ignoring him didn't sit well with yoongi. Yoongi was reminded of why he still couldn't get over Jimin over 4 years. Because Jimin is love of his life and no one can convince yoongi otherwise.
And for his son, yoongi was feeling like an asshole. How he wanted to get rid of that beautiful baby boy who was exact copy of yoongi. Yoongi was now feeling loud thumping of his heart.

So he did what he always did in hours of panic. He called Seokjin.

“Hey asshole... I think you Dailed wrong. I'm not one of your hookups. Oh sorry, I'm wrong. You don't call them, you go to club to pick them up.” Seokjin looked like he didn't forgive Yoongi yet.

But instead of a sarcastic comment back seokjin heard a quiet sob. And seokjin was stunned. He last heard Yoongi crying 4 years ago when Jimin left and yoongi had no idea where he went. Yoongi was angry at Jimin at first but when Jimin didn't come back after second day, yoongi got worried and called seokjin because he thought Jimin went to Namjoon's house. But Jin didn't know where Jimin went because Jimin never contact him. Their best shot after Jin was jungkook who also said he knew nothing. Taehyung and Hoseok were away on a trip.

So yoongi waited for Jimin to come back as yoongi was his home but Jimin never did. Until today.

So seokjin was worried when he heard YoonGi crying and immediately got up and started searching for keys.

“Hey Yoongi I'm coming don't worry. Hyung will be there in 15 minutes.” Seokjin said and then shouted. “Jaehyunnie baby! Come we are going to see uncle Yoongi and Daddy. Come on love. ” Seokjin said as he was hearing yoongi sobbing. Seokjin was going to be there for yoongi like he always did. (Jaehyun is Seokjin's and Namjoon's 4 year old son.)