|16|Battle Blackout|

~O~

Shinsou was out of the war.

"AND TEAM VILLAINS HAVE COMPLETED SIX OUT OF SEVEN OBJECTIVES!!! UNFORTUNATELY, HITOSHI SHINSOU LOST HIS POSITION IN THE CIVIL WAR FOR THE SIXTH OBJECTIVE!!!! BUT I DON'T THINK THE VILLAINS ARE DONE YET!!!!" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout Ground Beta.

Shinsou got up and sat up straight on the roof as Hagakure rushed out of sight and Tokage was released due to Shinsou loosening the binding cloth. Down on the road, Komori had blocked out Kendo and Tetsutetsu with a giant wall of mushrooms while Shoji — covered in bruises from continuously fighting — panted heavily. Yaoyorozu was ducked under the metallic shield covering her body. As soon as she heard Present Mic's announcement, she moved the shield and looked at the purple haired boy, sitting in front of her with his head low.

She knew. Everybody knew. How important this test was for him. How much he wanted to pass it. How much he wanted to be a Hero. But he sacrificed his only chance to finally be someone who wanted to be. For his Team. For a bunch of teenagers who he didn't even know about five days ago.

He lost because of them. He didn't want to fail them at any cost and he didn't. He did what he really want to. He didn't want to fail his friends after everything they did for him in those four days he was with them. He just wanted to repay them. Repay them with a chance of a perfect victory. For being his friends even though he would never agree on it.

"Shinsou...?" Yaoyorozu called out for the purple head.

"I did what I had to. I can't rely on everyone if I want to be a Hero. It was only my fault... I'm not ready yet. I still have a long way to go before calling myself a Hero." Shinsou replied as he stood up, and walked out of the battle grounds to join the others who were eliminated.

"But you are a Hero..." Yaoyorozu said as he walked out of sight.

~O~

Jiro detected the positions of everyone in the building using her quirk and motioned Mineta and Monoma to take their steps. Jiro stuck her earphone jacks in a nearby switch and sent a shockwave throughout the entire connection due to which the building lost power. Which meant there was only light coming from the windows. So, they had a better way to sneak out as — thanks to Hatsume — every Villain had special goggles to see in the dark.

After that, it was Mineta's move. Midoriya scared his pervert self for life in the past five days and now he was a little serious... but only for the test. Well, at least he was! Though, he made his way out of the empty room and, as Jiro instructed, left the purple balls of his hair on different locations to keep the Heroes in one place. Soon enough, the yells and shouts of the Heroes proved that most of them were stuck in the trap.

Next, Monoma moved with Jiro directing him through the communicators.

~O~

Uraraka and Iida entered the control panel as they pondered about their missing teammate, Todoroki. Nobody had seen since his fight with Shiozaki. They were quite worried about him as Present Mic also didn't announced his elimination. Then where was he? Second of all, they had been recently informed about Midoriya seen in the base. If the Villain Leader was himself in the base then who knows, what could happen. So, the entire Hero Team was searching up the base for the green haired boy. Uraraka and Iida ended up searching the control panel.