Chapter two

The doors opened and Deepika walked out. She could feel Ranveer stalking behind her, his footsteps silenced by the thick carpet in the hallway. She stopped at her door and fumbled in her bag for the keycard. He stopped close enough that she could feel his heated breath stirring the tiny hairs on the nape of her neck. She shivered in anticipation.

She gasped when he closed the infinitesimal gap between their bodies and plastered his front against her back. Her hand shook so she couldn't insert the keycard in its slot. He wrapped one large hand around her waist and the other around the hand holding the keycard and she felt her knees wobble. Together they dipped the card in the lock and sighed in relief when it flashed green and clicked open.

Between one second and the next he was pushing her into the room and then up against the closed door and devouring her in greedy sucking kisses as she pulled him closer and whimpered in frustration. The tight skirt wouldn't let her raise her leg to wrap around him.

"Off, get it off," she begged, pushing his hands down to the side zipper of the skirt. She pulled and twisted the buttons of his shirt, pushing it to the floor as she shrugged off his jacket from around her shoulders.

He groaned and fumbled with the tiny catch and zipper tab that seemed to slip through his clumsy fingers. "Fuck I hate this skirt," he whispered. She laughed at that and pushed him away.

She walked to the dressing table and turned on the light, then twisted so she could see the concealed zipper tab in the mirror. She pulled it down, unclasped the skirt and stepped out of it. She watched in the mirror as he divested himself of his remaining clothes and shoes. He walked over to her as she took off her jewellery and cape and pulled out the pins holding up her hair. He locked eyes with her in the mirror as he undid the row of hook and eye closures that held the back of her blouse closed. She sighed in relief when it came off and her swollen breasts hung free. Her nipples were hardened to stiff points and he hadn't even touched them.

She watched, mesmerized, as his large, dark hands reached around to cup her breasts. She could feel his erection, hard and heated, pressing against her through the thin silk covering her behind. One of his hands left her breast to push into her underwear and the visual combined with the sensation of him finally touching her as she'd wanted for so long was enough to push her over the edge into an orgasm that shocked her with its suddenness.

He felt the sudden tension in her body and the gush of slippery wetness against his fingers. "Fuck, oh fuck, baby," he moaned as she shuddered and rocked her hips.

"Please," she whimpered. "Baby please, stop playing and get in me." He realised he was pumping his hips against her ass but couldn't bring himself to stop long enough to get her underwear off. It felt too good.

He circled her clitoris as he knew she liked and saw her hands go white-knuckled where she gripped the edge of the dressing table. Her head fell back against his shoulder and she shook it frantically, moaning, "No, no, please, not like this, need you, god, need you." Her hands let go of the table to push at her own underwear. He finally gave in, yanking it down and off her legs. Then he picked her up, carried her to the bed and set her down on it.

She toed off the slippers she'd worn to match the skirt and scooted to the middle of the bed. He prowled after her, pressing her into the sheets with his body as he held her wrists down on either side of her head and kissed her till they were both shaking and gasping for breath.

"Missed you, fucking missed you," he moaned into her mouth as he pushed his hips into hers, cock sliding along the wet lips of her vulva.

She screamed in pleasure. "Please, please, please, please," she chanted in a continuous litany, almost sobbing with frustration.

Her hands flexed and clenched and her hips circled and bucked. On one of the slides the tip of his penis finally pushed into her and they both moaned.

"More," she begged and he didn't even try to deny her, sliding all the way into her in one long stroke.

"Fuck, oh baby, so good," he breathed, overwhelmed by the sensation of finally being in her again after all this time apart. She felt incredible, hot and wet and silky and so, so tight- "Shit, shit, stop, please," he begged, trying to still the motion of her hips against his. She moaned in complaint and tightened her legs around him. "Baby please, we need to stop," he said, though his hips continued to pulse in rhythm against hers.

"Why," she moaned, scratching her nails against the nape of his neck in the way that drove him crazy. It was a struggle to maintain sanity and not give in to the urge to thrust into her as he desperately wanted to. He pushed his knees into the mattress to gain some leverage and pulled out of her body, groaning all the way.

"Don't stop," she whined.

"Protection," he whispered, and a sliver of awareness seeped into her eyes.

"Fuck," she cursed, then pushed him away, jumped off the bed, and walked to where her bag lay on the dresser. With each step she could feel the pulsing of her core, the slickness between her thighs and his heated gaze raking over her naked body as he watched her move.

She opened up her medicine kit and rummaged through it till she found what she was looking for and tore a single condom off the strip of five. As she walked back towards him, she held his gaze and traced a line with the foil square from her lips down between her breasts and all the way past her navel to the neatly trimmed triangle of hair between her thighs.

She stopped two steps away from him and, intoxicated by the way he was looking at her, lifted one foot to the coverlet of the bed, widening her stance and displaying the delicate, lushly swollen petals of her sex to him. With her free hand she plucked at her left nipple, arching her back in abandon, knowing he could see the way her vulva clenched and released in time with her movements and smell the arousal coating the insides of her thighs.

He lunged off the bed with a feral growl and pulled her into his arms, his mouth devouring hers as she fumbled to get the wrapper of the condom open. He spun her around and tumbled her onto the bed, kneeling at its edge and pulling her hips to his mouth as she screamed. He moaned as the taste of her flooded his mouth again for the first time in months. She thrashed her head from side to side, crying out, "No, please, more, I need more," till he gave in, pushed her back and climbed on top of her.

She managed to tear the packet in her hand open and roll the condom onto his length and then he was finally, finally driving into her in hard, desperate surges as she'd fantasized about for months. Five strokes was all it took for her orgasm to hit her with the force of a tsunami. He saw her eyes go blank and felt her body tense as the wave swept through her and he held on desperately, wanting, needing, to see her come.

"More, give me more," he whispered, half to her and half to himself as he pushed her to another orgasm, then another, and then right up to the edge of a fourth before he stopped. He was sure one more stroke would finish him.

She opened passion-hazed eyes to look into his desperate ones.

"I don't want this to be over," he whispered. He was half afraid that this night, like so many others in the past few months, would turn out to be nothing more than a dream.

She kissed him, then leaned back and whispered, "We'll do it again when it is."

With that she resumed the rolling undulations of her hips and he groaned helplessly, stroking into her in time with her movements. She pulled him close so his head nestled into the crook of her neck and his entire body rested heavily against hers. Their movements slowed to deep pulses in sync with their breaths. He lost all awareness of himself. It became impossible to distinguish where he ended and she began. He turned his head and then they were kissing and just like that he was falling into oblivion.