Chapter 32

Waking up with his Alpha wrapped around him was an amazing feeling. Namjoon's hair was a mess in contrast to how sharply styled it was. His chest and shoulders were littered with scratch marks and love bites, which made Seokjin blush. He was also still situated inside of him even though his knot had deflated and the feeling of emptiness was not welcome once Seokjin pulled himself off of his cock.

He wanted to quickly go back into Namjoon's arms because the Alpha had to leave for his office soon. Hoseok had said so yesterday and it made Seokjin sorrowful. If he could, he would never leave Namjoon's side but he didn't want to go into his office. He loved the Alpha and tolerated everything he did - he was in no room to judge anymore, having killed a man in cold-blood - but he wasn't going to be sucked into this life. He didn't want to know what he exactly did even if he knew the surface of everything. Seokjin was sure there was more to it that just drugs but he didn't ask, didn't care enough to want to.

He didn't bother with clothes, pulling on Namjoon's discarded t-shirt from yesterday because it smelled so much like the Alpha. He dragged his feet to the bathroom to wash his face. He tried pulling on some panties but they felt rough against his sensitive pussy so he kicked them off and went back to the bedroom, crawling into Namjoon's arms again. The Alpha's scent heightened slightly and Seokjin smiled.

"Joonie..." Namjoon hummed, tightening his grip around the Omega's waist. "Joonie, I'm gonna go prepare breakfast. Please, wake up?" He cracked an eye open before sitting up, pulling Seokjin with him who giggled at his disheveled state.

"Morning, pretty. Have you applied the cream yet?" It was almost inaudible because of the fact that he just woke up and Seokjin's smile fell for a moment.

"N-no, want-wanted you to do it." Namjoon's face softened and he pressed a kiss to Seokjin's cheek.

"Sure, just let me go and freshen up." Seokjin nodded and watched as Namjoon made his way to the bathroom. He got up and picked up their clothes from the ground and dumped them in the laundry bin. He was fiddling with the bed sheets when Namjoon finally came out of the bathroom all freshened up, with the cream in his hand.

He motioned for Seokjin to take the t-shirt - his t-shirt - and sat down next to him, pushing some of the transparent cream onto his hand and starting at his shoulders and neck, going down to his chest and hips. He had to keep his rage at bay, every bruise he placed the cream on top and every time Seokjin winced made him madder and madder. He quickly finished up with his legs and placed the cap back onto the tube of cream.

Seokjin quickly pulled the shirt on top of himself again, walking downstairs to start breakfast. He needed to calm himself down after that as well.

"I won't be long. I just have to tie up some loose ends and make sure business goes as planned. I'll be back for lunch, ok?" Seokjin clutched Namjoon's hand, unable to do it to his shirt because he didn't want to wrinkle it.

"Ok...please be safe and come back as quick as you can...I—I love you." Namjoon picked Seokjin's hand up and pressed his lips against his knuckles before kissing his lips.

"I love you too. Bye, beautiful." Seokjin waved as he watched Namjoon walk over to the car parked close, getting in and driving away. He closed the door and locked it, going to check all the windows and any doors. He wasn't taking any risks and wanted to be as safe as possible.

He wrapped himself in a blanket and sat in front of the TV, enjoying a luxury he didn't have before he was kidnapped.

++++

Lunch was cooking on the stove. Seokjin didn't go overboard, it was a simple lunch. Rice with mixed grains, miso soup, salad, stir-fried dried anchovy and egg rolls. Only the miso soup was left and he was waiting for it to finish, eyes trained on the door and waiting for Namjoon to walk in.

When the Alpha did, he found his arms full with a certain Omega and he certainly was not complaining.

"Finally, you were late." Seokjin kissed his lips with each word and Namjoon smiled. He'd been on time but he loved how Seokjin had missed him so much.

The Omega noticed the bag in his hand and looked up at Namjoon with a questioning gaze, one that he did not acknowledge.

"God, is that miso soup?" Seokjin smiled and nodded, leading Namjoon into the kitchen where he turned off the stove, pouring the miso soup into bowls and then preparing the rest, laying them out in front of the Alpha and himself.

"This is heavenly." The Omega's smile was bright as they ate and Namjoon hoped to make him smile even more with his present.