chapter 20

**billies pov**

Tonight has been rough, and I just wanted to shower and then cuddle with Katherine. I just wanna be around her all the time.

"That's fine with me." She replied to my request of showering together. I didn't even wanna do anything sexual, just bonding and standing in the hot water together was something I think we both needed after today.

We both grabbed towels, walking to the small hotel bathroom. The shower was big enough for us both, surprisingly.

We both undress, hopping into the steamy shower.

I washed her hair and she washed mine. We laughed at the birthmarks on each other that we'd never seen and we sang to the music playing on my speaker.

We got out after a while, both of us feeling as if we were gonna pass out from how hot the shower was. We threw on pajamas, walking out of the bathroom.

When we walked out, Finneas was standing by our bed, looking for something.

To no surprise, he saw us both with wet hair, walking out of the bathroom with towels in our hands and definitely knew what was up.

"I told you that you were gonna end up being something." He said, shooting a finger gun at me.

"Hey, just don't tell mom. I'll tell her eventually but we aren't anything official or serious." I said. Even though I knew how I felt about her was serious.

"I won't, I like Katherine. I don't want anything bad to happen. But all i'm gonna say is that kissing on the beach, showering together, going on dates and bringing her to Bali, sounds fairly serious to me." He said, smiling at both of us.

We both looked at each other, laughing.

"None of my business though."

~

"Post it, you look so good Katherine. Who cares what people have to say about your body. You look amazing." I say to Kat, as she protested against the picture she's been wanting to post since I took it.

Her scars were very very faintly noticeable in the corner, but a shadow was covering them. And, she thought her body looked "weirdly shaped."

She finally posted it, giving me a notification.

Liked by @zoedonahoe and 13,002,982katherinesmth: this is the dream place

katherinesmth: this is the dream place.
View all 135 comments...
@wherearetheavocados: mamas look good as hell

"Your likes are going up. You're welcome." I said, joking with her.

"Oh, shut up. I don't even want this many likes. I wonder what my locals are thinking right now." She replied.

"You're living your life up in Bali with Billie Eilish, I'm sure they're a bit jealous."

"Just a bit." She laughed.

Today was the whole families day at the beach, so we all threw swimsuits on, me covering up with a swimsuit cover over my one-piece.

We all walked along the beach, feeding the birds that flew onto the sand.

My mom and Finneas begged to play volleyball, knowing that nobody was gonna be good at it except maybe Kat. She seemed like she'd play volleyball.

We all walked over to the court, but when we saw a group of teenagers we waited by and just watched them play since there was only one net.

I never really thought there'd be a volleyball net on a tropical island beach, that seems to be more of a local beach thing, but this one had one.

"Oh my god, is that Billie Eilish?" we heard one of the girls say as she stopped playing.

"It is." I said, smiling and waving.

"I don't know how to process this, oh god. Hi, I love you so much." She said, as I thanked her and took a picture.

"Do you guys wanna play with us?" She said, offering us a few spots.

We got up, trading spots with a few of them, leaving us and a few teenagers.

Kat and I were in separate teams, my mom and Zoe joining her team. My dad and Finneas joined my team. On Kat's team there was a teenage boy and another teenage girl, on my team was the girl who recognized me, and another girl.

We played for a good hour and a half, Kat's team definitely winning.

"Hey, were gonna go grab something to eat if you wanna join?" I offered to the girl, not sure if she could leave her friends though.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be back guys." She said, waving bye to her friends.

I could tell she wasn't a big huge fan but I still wanted to give her the time of the day. She seemed nice.

We all ate, talking about god knows what. She told me she actually used to have a fan account, and she was just shocked whenever she saw me and didn't know what to say. She knew it was me, but instead blurted out, "Is that Billie Eilish?"

She logged into her old fan account, showing me the posts. I recognized it and have actually liked a few of her posts in the past.

"I quit because of hate and stress. I had 10k but was hated on a lot and people unfollowed once I quit." She explains.

We finished eating and I said goodbye to the girl, not catching her name. I hugged her and told her I loved her and to be safe. I want all my fans to know I love them.

~
*katherines pov*

"I don't wanna be you anymore" Billie sings, as Finneas plays guitar.

We sat on the beach, listening to songs Billie's in the process of writing, and some that Finneas also wrote.

Nobody else was on the beach and it was almost 2am. Me, Zoe, Finneas, and Bil just sat on the beach, singing with the sound of waves in the back.

Billie sang a few songs that she was planning to put on her new album. She played and sang one called see through, I honestly think that was my favorite.

I started singing along when the chorus came around, which caused everyone else to start singing too.

"So I think I better go, I never really know how to please you." We all sang, all on different keys.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel." Finneas said, Zoe standing up with him, hinting that she was going too.

"We're gonna stay back here for a few more minutes." Billie said, as they walked off.

She leaned in to kiss me, smiling afterwards.

"I just wanted to do that." She said, staring into my eyes again.

I leaned it to kiss her back, deepening into the kiss. We sat in the sand just lost in each other's lips.

Nothing feels better than this. I know that for sure.