Stood up

The waiter walks up and asks if you are ready to order for the fifth time that night. You ask for a little more time and she just smiles at you sympathetically.

You were sat in a restaurant waiting for your girlfriend to show up. She was an hour 'late' and you knew that she wasn't going to show up, but you were too hopeful to just leave. You just kept waiting and praying that she would come.

People were starting to notice now and kept sending you sympathetic looks. You understood that they were just being nice, but it was really embarrassing.

Suddenly someone slips into the chair in front of you and you look up hopefully. Sat at the table with you, was not, in fact, your girlfriend but a stranger.

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry I'm late I got caught up at work. I know I should've called." The person says loudly. Under their breath they whisper, "I'm Natasha, this may be random but go with it. Whoever stood you up is a dick.'

You pause for a minute and stare at the woman in front of you. She had vibrant red hair and deep green eyes. She immediately caught piqued your interest and you couldn't have said no if you wanted to.

You nod your head and ask, "How did you know i was gay?"

She chuckles. "I didn't"

"Are you, or like is just?" You trail off and just wave your arms vaguely.

"Oh, no, I'm bi" She answers.

The waiter comes over and you finally order. The two of you end up getting along quite well.

"So you like Shadowhunters?" You ask excitedly.

"I absolutely love it, its amazing. And clace, clace is the real OTP" Nat, as she had told you to call her, Answers just as excitedly.

You nod your head happily. "Kat's acting is just amazing, especially in the final series. Lowkey, I kinda ship her with Dom"

And after that, you both spend the entire night fangirling over everything. You had a few disagreements, but not many.

You barely noticed when the food arrived, or when it was taken away. The entire night was just a blur of laughter. You couldn't help but think that this was much more fun than you ever had with your girlfriend, it just felt more natural.

At the end of the meal you phone rings and you see your girlfriends name pop up on the screen. Your mood immediately darkens and you reluctantly answer the call.

Where are you?

Huh, oh yeah, whatever. Look we're over. Bye

Oh ok bye I guess

You hang up before the tears can come.

"Well?" Nat asks.

"They broke up with me" You say simply.

She looks at you, sympathy written all over her face. From then on, an awkward silence consumes the rest of the meal. When the waiter comes and clears your plates, you immediately ask for the bill.

"I was, um, wondering if maybe you, like, wanted to go to a bar or something, because of, you know"

You look at Nat and smile. "That, is the best thing you've said all night"

She laughs and just like that the tension disappears.

You pay and then she grabs your hand, pulling you out the door and dragging you to the left. You notice that, even after you catch up with her, she doesn't let go of your hand. You weren't going to complain though, you liked the feeling of her hand in yours.

Once you arrive at the bar head straight up and order some drinks. This keeps going until both of you are severely drunk.

"So your an Avenger?" You ask incredulously.

"Mmhmm" She giggles.

You both stay at the bar until it closes. When you finally walk out you are both giggling, drunk messes.

"Oh shit, My house is like, miles away and i can't drive" You slur.

Nat starts laughing like you've said the funniest thing ever and you can't help but join in.

"It's fine, you can stay with me, someone can pick us up"

She makes a quick call and very soon a car pulls up. The driver gets out and drags you two into the car.

The journey is spent with the driver grimacing and you and Nat giggling and laughing. You had nicknamed the driver bob, and both thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. He did not.

Once you arrived at your destination, the driver drags you out of the car and pulls you to a room. He shuts the door and you both immediately fall unconscious on the bed, Nat landing on top of you.

[...]

When you wake up, the first thing you notice is the killer headache. Then you notice that you aren't in your house. You shoot upright into a sitting position and immediately fall back down when a massive wave of pain crashes into you.

You flop out of bed and crawl to the bathroom. You turn on the tap and dunk your head under the water. This slightly clears your head and you manage to stumble to the kitchen. You pause outside the door when you hear voices.

"You slept with her!" A male exclaims.

Panic rises in your chest and your breathing quickens.

"Oh my god Clint, no, not like that. We just slept, or were unconscious, in the same bed."

You relax and almost sigh, but then remember that your supposed to be quiet.

"I still can't believe you got drunk with a random person, its so not you" Clint, as you now knew him to be, said.

"She was just sat there alone and she was really pretty, I felt bad." Nat explains.

You chose this moment to walk in.

"Hey" Nat says

"Shhhhhhhh" You say and collapse on a sofa.

Nat smirks and quickly goes to get you a glass of water and some aspirin.

Slowly the rest of the Avengers filter in, all wondering what a stranger was doin collapsed on their couch with a killer hangover. Every time someone tried to ask, you would shush them profusely and they would stop asking.  

Finally, Tony walks in and refuses to stop asking. You groan and just wave at Nat. Nat then starts to explain the story to them. By the end, they all have extremely shocked faces.

You groan, surprising them, and walk out the room. You head to Nat's room and flop on her bed. You hear footsteps following you and roll over to see Nat.

"Hey, um, I was wondering, and i know this might be too soon, but I was wondering if, maybe, you would like to, maybe, go on a real date?" Nat asks you, obviously extremely nervous.

You smile happily at her. "I would love to"

A/n

If anyone here likes shadowhunters, you are my knew favourite people. It's better than Stranger Things. Fight me.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeee