10

Luke's POV

Is this it?

I'm in the front of a store where the nearest quest i have now.

According to the details, there was a male owner of this store and he has a problem about a huge tree. He is old enough to get rid the tree and he can't move to another place as it was his only store for living.

I decide to this quest because it was already FIVE YEARS since it was posted on that board.

Adventurers always want a quest with high reward. F rank quest rewards always not exceeds copper coins.

The currency here in this Era now is this:

100 copper = 1 silver
1000 silver = 1 gold
10000 gold = 1 white gold
100000 white gold = 1 platinum

The currency value is different now from the Era of ‹Suidon kingdom›, although the currency money they use is the same.

I enter through the door of the shop. I don't know what shop is this cause I can't read the name of the store.

"good morning, how can I help you? (???)

It was an Oldman in his 80's wearing old brown apron and the almost same height as mine but taller than me in few inches.

True he was very old. His face almost cover with his hair and beard. His standing 45 degrees but he has some muscles.

"what kind of weapon do want to buy" (???)

Weapon? So this is weapon shop.

I scan the whole room. Different kind of swords, spears, bows, shields etc. hanging in the wall. Some special weapons are inside of glass cabinets.

I bow slightly to show my respect while introducing myself.

"My name is Luke Nightingale, I am here for your request" (Luke)

The old man stared at me for a very long time. Until some girl called the old man.

"gramps! I already finished here, do we have costumers?.............gramps? (???)

A girl just came out of the open door behind the counter.

The appearance of teenage girl in her black top tank and brown lace shorts. boots and messy red hair that extends in her shoulder. Black eyes and natural cherry lips. She is holding a dirty towel with her left hand wiping the black stain in her cheek while the towel is clings in her neck.

She is very cute in my own opinion. If she was born in Japan, she would become popular idol.

She has very huge bust probably E cup and waist as it was seen on her clothes. The fourth largest chest I have seen so far beside my mother, my two sisters, Mariel and Lilith. Of course Mariel is the winner if we compare them.

"hey! what did you do to my gramps" (???)

She ask me while walking towards his grandfather.

I start to explain why I am here, but the moment I open my mouth her grandfather speak.

"Nina, don't shout towards costumers especially to this young boy. You hot blooded amateur, now apologize." (???)

"boy?" (Luke)

"BOY?!" (Nina)

"am I wrong? (???)

"nononono, this is just the first time someone recognize me as a boy. Mind I ask your name?" (Luke)

"how rude of me, my name Garton Forge the owner of this store and I welcome you to my weapon shop. Come with me I'll make you something. You must be starving now. Nina were not finish yet. Now come come" (Garton)