move in?

Wooyoung has finally woke up greeted by a really severe headache as he was not used of drinking too much. Not remembering anything that happened last night he reached for his phone checking for any text to give him clue who sent him home. There was only two text and it was from Jongho who's telling him he'll be there in 25 minutes. The other text is from Seonghwa, checking up on him.

  He make his way towards the bathroom so slowly as the headache is not wearing off. He still felt sick in the stomach.

  After showering, Wooyoung got out of the bathroom with Jongho already invading his bed.

  "Woooyoungg, " Jongho said jokingly laughing at the other boy who is struggling to take a step only in his boxers.

  "what happened last night. Hwa hyung said Choi San carried you home" Jongho talk ever so fastly wanting to know the real situation.

  "how did you get in" Wooyoung said first, still struggling to put on a tee.

  "You gave me your house key yesterday remember. You said you'll crash at Hwa hyung house. Then I found out you were home already " he replied.

  "you must have been wilding up last night huh" he added still laughing at Wooyoung who looked like someone who just learned how to walk.

  "I can't remember anything about last Night,but i don't think San sent me home. I don't know him" Wooyoung said he was making sure nobody knew about him and San.

  Just as Jongho tried to speak up, Wooyoung's phone rang and it appeared on the screen that it was his dad calling him. Fuck.

  "yes dad,  no it's only last night. I won't do it again. No i promise. What?  Im not staying there. Dad? "
Wooyoung facepalmed himself as another problem rose up.

"what" Jongho asked, somehow that boy is still amused.

" nothing important, you get home. I got somewhere to go" Wooyoung said suddenly so rushed.

"okayy bye. Don't talk to me again you kicked me out of your house" Jongho said as he walks away sticking out his bottom lip

  "Jongho ya, I'll deal with you later"
Wooyoung was already panicking over what his dad told him over the phone.

He was told to pack his stuff since San's mom would come later to pick him up. The news of him getting drunk last night somehow flew into his father's ear. So San's parents suggested that they'll take him in everytime his parents weren't home which is,all the time. That's practically moving in.  No that's getting adopted.

  Wooyoung's head was in a mess but he couldn't do anything. Frantically packing his stuff, he forgot about another problem he's about to face,
Choi San.

  Already knowing what was about to happen, Choi San was pacing around back and forth in his room. It was his fault. When he asked for the keys last night, he accidentally told his mom about Wooyoung. Now that boy is going to live in the same house as him. He has never caught doing bad things since he always come back in a fine state and his tolerance for alcohol is good by now. Well it's the other way around for Wooyoung.

  That afternoon, Wooyoung and San's mom finally reached their house. Wooyoung took his things with him following behind San's mom. As he entered the house and was glad there was no San.

  "Wooyoung ah, since the guest room is not available right now, you can just share room with San okay. You can go upstairs now, i already texted San about it" Wooyoung shrugged. Trying to hide his discomfort.  He then made his way upstairs.

  Wooyoung knocked on the door three times. There was no response on the other side. He sighed and got in himself as the door was not locked.

  There he was, Choi San sitting on the bed 'ready to throw insults' Wooyoung thought. He was not taking all that, not today. Before San could say anything Wooyoung cut him off

  "Choi San you better shut that mouth if you only going to say mean things to me." Wooyoung  basically threw his luggage in.

  " you don't try me today" he said squinting his eyes. And he got out of the room.

   Choi San on the other hand was taken aback and trying to hold his laughter . He didn't expect Wooyoung to be that aggressive. He never saw him like that. Cute.

  "Said the boy who's begged 'don't go Sanie' last night " he whispered and scoffed.
.
.
.
.
🐈🐈