Chapter : 32

The war raged towards the palace. Sinisters came up like a great tsunami to the Vampire clan. The vampires were already alerted and the womens, aged and childrens were sent to the safe shelter before war.

Sinisters never thought that Kyle would be already preaped for their attack. In Asterx every war preparation was kept secret so that even spies couldnt get the information.

Lexa was also there to take her revenge. She killed many of the weak vampiers easily furiously. She looked like an unchained demon who got free from cage.

She made her way towards Kyle. Kyle was also fighting with all his efforts with the massive vampires. All the vampires were armed with their swords and guns and Kyle had his supernatural powers also.

Unexpectedly Lexa also acquired supernatural powers. However it was weaker than Kyle's.

Kyle saw Lexa coming towards him and seeing her ,he became more furious. His eyes were now glowing like a fire and he used his fire powers to turn her into ashes but she blocked the fire with her magic shield.

She then vamp ran to him and hugged him tightly. " Oh Kyle its been a long time. I missed you." Kyle pushed her away in a great force and she fell to the ground.

She gave a smirk and stood up. " Kyle, be gentle. Please be mine, please leave that Zune and marry me. I promise to stop this war. I can also give you the happiness that Zune gave you. I love you a lot."

Kyle stood their with strong cold aura. He immediately garbbed Lexa's neck and said " You dont deserve to live selfish bitch. You can't give happiness to anyone. You only love yourself and hurt others for your wish. You can't be compared to Zune in any way so better not take her name from your dirty mouth."

Kyle lifted Lexa grabbing her neck while she struggled to get off his strong grip. Lexa's father came running by his magic force . Kyle let go of Lexa and fell to the ground. Lexa also fell to the ground coughing.

" I gave you chance but you denied. Fine. Dad you take care of this Vampire, I will get his pregnent wife. She is the one who snatched my place. I'm not gonna leave her."

Saying this Lexa Vamp ran towards palace hospital while Lexa's father got hold of Kyle.

Meanwhile in palace hospital, Zune got into labour pain. She was in a lot of pain. All of her friends were surrounding her while Rick guarded the door.

Zune screamed in a pain with sweat all over her face. She cried in pain and in a moment, a baby was born. It was a baby girl. The nurse immediately took that baby in another room after she was kept on her mother chest. Next baby wasnot born yet and Zune's pain was not over.

She became weak amd fainted. Ashley couldnt leave Zune but there should be someone to look after the born baby so Kiara and Ashley took guard of the born baby in infant's room while Haley and Emma stayed beside Zune.

Lexa killed every guards who were guarding hospital with a large number of vampires and entered the hospital. Rick was outside the door and he faced Lexa.

" So this is the place where that bitch is kept" Lexa came near to Rick.

Rick was ready to attack her but Lexa stabbed a knife into Rick's stomach. Even though he was stabbed, he managed to take out the knife which was stabbed and attacked Lexa on her face.

Lexa screamed out of pain and fell to the ground while Rick entered the room, closed the door and locked it.

Emma saw Rick bleeding and panicked.
" What happened Rick? Why are you bleeding so much?"

" L-isten to me c-carefully Emma. Anyhow we need to save Zune. Ask Everyone t-to take Zune and baby away. Lexa i-is here and she killed every guards." Rick was speaking with a weak voice.