十二

Taeyong pov

I try to concentrate, trying to carefully listen to the teacher, but with Jaehyun behind me, all I can do is praying for my soul.

I suddenly feel a terrible pain in my back.
I have to put my hand on my mouth to stopping me for screaming of pain.

Is he really doing this?
Is he really cutting my back with his scissors?

Seeing my reaction, he pushes the scissors harder in my back, making me squeal of pain.

«Are you okay young man?»
Mr. Ten asks me, noticing the extremely pained look on my face.

«Can I go to the bathroom please?»
I ask, voice shaking.

«Of, course, take your time
He answers softly before going back to his teaching.

I put my arms around me when I stand up, covering my body as much as can while almost running toward the bathroom.

I fall on the tiles next to the toilet and cry.
I'm so shocked.

When I touch my back under my shirt with my hand, the pain almost makes me scream. I look at my hand to see a little bit of blood on it.

This creep really cuts my back.

He's such a psycho.

I cry to evacuate my stress and my pain, trying to sob as quiet as I can.

I don't know how much time I took in here but after plenty minutes someone knocks on the door.

«Taeyong? I know you're in here. It's Ten, your teacher. My class is over, and I didn't see you come back so I have your bag with me. You okay?»

I keep my mouth shut.
If I answer, he's going to guess that I'm crying by my voice.

But if don't answer, he's going to worry and probably call the nurse and I'll should tell the truth.

«You can let my bag in front of the door, thank you.»
My voice is shaky, making my 'crying party in the bathroom' pretty obvious.

«Are you crying? Taeyong?
Open the door please.»
His voice is suddenly sounding sweet in my ears like honey.

«No, go away please.»
I say, crying again, the shock of the scissor's cut too hard for me to handle at the moment.  

But the teacher pushes, imploring me to open the door.

I start to panic. If he stays here, someone's going to remark it and rumors could be worse for me.

Letting myself fall in panic, I open the door after making sure that the blood on my back and my hand isn't visible.

Mr. Ten kneels in front of me.
«Why are you crying Taeyong?»

«I don't want to talk about it.»
I say.
And it's true, I really don't want to talk about it, especially with a teacher, it'll worsen everything.

«Do you want me to call your boyfriend
He asks, rubbing the back of my head to calm me.

I nod my head. Johnny is the only one who can understand the situation.

«What is his name?»
He asks, holding out his phone.

«Johnny.»
I answer, my voice still hurting by my earlier cry.

«Can you type his number?»
He demands.

I nod my head again, taking his phone in my hand to type Johnny's number.

I give back his phone, wanting him to call for me as I can barely talk, my throat hurting so much.

«Hello. Are you Johnny?
[...]
I'm Mr. Ten, Taeyong's teacher. I'm in the bathroom with Taeyong, he's crying.
[...]
No, I don't know why, he doesn't want to talk to me.
[...]
Yes, we're waiting for you.»
He finally says as he hang up the phone.

«Don't worry, Johnny's coming for you
Mr. Ten comforts me, his hand sweetly rubbing my shoulder.

«Tae!»
Johnny rushes to takes me in his arms as soon as he's entering in the bathroom.

«Johnny, I want to go home, please I'm scared...»
And I cry again. I'm probably looking like a cry baby right now, but crying is my way to evacuate my stress.

«Okay sweet heart, I'm going to take you home.»
Johnny says, breaking apart our embrace to stand up.

«Thank you Mr. Ten, I got him now don't worry.»
Johnny thanks the teacher before helping me to stand.

Mr. Ten rubs my shoulder again, in a silent comforting gesture before going back to his class.

«Wait!»
I call for Mr. Ten before he goes out.
He turns back and looks at me.

«Could you please keep all this secret? If someone asks could you tell I was just sick?»

«Of course. Take care.»
Mr. Ten agrees. He smiles at me before really going out this time.

«What happened?»
Johnny asks when we're alone.

«No here. Come on, I want to go home please.»

He holds my hand as we're going in the parking.
I don't know how he does for not minding everyone's gaze on us.

I feel so miserable.
I want to die.

He unlocks the car, puts our backpack on the backseat.
Seatbelts on. One of his hand on my thigh to comfort me and he's driving me home.

For all the ride I don't say a word. I let my mind going somewhere else.

Each day is worse, each fight is worse.

Did I really think that Johnny could always protect me?

He can't be with me all the time. Jaehyun is in every class with me while Johnny and I have only two classes in common.

He parks the car in the garage, takes the two bags and we go inside my house.

My parents are still not there.
And today I'm very glad they're not here. I don't want them to see me like that.

«I'm going to have you water, you can wait in your bed, I'm coming.»
Johnny says as he rubs the back of my hair.

Johnny has a lot of self-control when it comes to comforting people. A lot of people panic when seeing someone crying intensely like I do. It's not easy to deal with people crying.

Before going to my room, I stop by the bathroom to watering my face and to erase the dry tears on my cheeks.

By curiosity I take off my shirt to look at the lower part of my back.

A cut. A deep cut.
The wound is almost 10 centimeters long. I touch it with the tip of my fingers and an intense pain cross my body.

I take deep breaths to calm myself and look at my body in the mirror.

My body's covers with cuts and bruises.
Sometimes it's Jaehyun, sometimes it's Yuta and sometimes it's just I, punishing myself for existing.

I'll need Johnny to help me to treat this cut.

But he'll going to see all the cuts on my body and he's going to asks questions.

Do I trust him enough?

«Johnny! Come over here please, I need you!»

————————————————
bonjour,

hope you're okay buddies, here's the chapter of today.

Jaehyun is such an asshole in this fic i'm almost hurt by it. (lmao the irony, i'm the one who made him like this...)

anyway,
next chapter wednesday, please look forward to it!

- 𝔃𝓪𝓬𝓴