Hitchhikers

You wave you arm vigorously and smile in satisfaction when you see the car slowing down. You quickly check that all of your equipment was in place; hidden knife, check, hidden gun, check.

The driver of the car rolls down the window and looks out at you.

"Need in a ride?"

You nod head like an excited little kid. "Please"

"Hop in then" She smiles at you.

You study her carefully and notice that she's doing the same. You eyes scan over her body and you see that it is lean and strong. She wouldn't be easy to take out.

"So, where to?" You ask breaking the silence.

"Wherever you need" She responds.

You smile gratefully and quickly give her an address. She puts it into the Satnav and starts then fine up again. Soon you are way and driving to your destination.

You are quite a way away from the city so you have a long time to act. You eyes are trained on her hands. One is on the steering wheel and the other is playing with the rim of a pocket.

Her hand ventures further into the pocket and grips something in an all to familiar way.

You realise what is happening a split second before it happens. You pull out your gun and press it to her forehead, just as she presses one to yours.

You both stare at each other for a moment before you break the silence.

"Well, this is awkward"

[...]

Somehow, you work your way out of that conversation without anyone being shot. You end up deciding that you would just not shoot each other, as you were both serial killers.

You head back to her place and drink some tea. It was crazy, honestly. You were going to kill this woman, and now you're sat in her house drinking tea.

You spend more time with her over the next few weeks and soon become friends. Within no time, you had started killing together(How romantic.)

She had told you about her past and, in turn, you had told her about yours. You had a lot in common. You had both been kicked out of the house because you were gay. You were both highly trained in gun and knife fighting. And, of course, you were both serial killers.

[...]

"Nat"

"Natttttt"

"Tasha"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"What" She snaps.

"Get up" you respond.

She groans. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, now get your ass out of bed and make me some food" you demand.

"Oh So you're allowed to be lazy but I'm not?" She complains.

You grin. "Exactly. Now, food."

She sighs deeply and hauls herself out of bed and to the kitchen. After a while, you hear a sizzling noise and smile in satisfaction.

You decide that maybe you should get up to, so you slowly drag yourself out of bed. You chuck on a fluffy jumper and some fluffy socks and sneak into the kitchen.

You see Nat standing at the stove and wrap you're arms around her from behind. She tenses in surprise but quickly relaxes. A soft smile spread across her face and she leans into you.

She turns around and stares at you. Your breath hitches and your face starts to flush. She places her hand on your cheek and your blush deepens.

Her lips brush against yours and are soon gone, as if they were never there. Your lips tingle and you can feel the traces of her touch.

You crash your lips to hers and bring up a hand to tangle it in her silky red hair. She responds quickly, moving her lips in sync with yours.

She moans and you take the opportunity to slip your tongue into her mouth. You explore every corner, taking in her taste.

You hear a beep and you practically jump apart, both extremely red. She turns back to the stove and finds it beeping frantically trying to warn us that our food was on fire. Nat quickly picks up the pan and dumps it in the sink, after turning on the tap.

"You may not be getting your food" she says sheepishly.

You smirk. "it's alright, I certainly got something better"

She turns red and you grin. "We ought to talk about that" she says.

Your smirk returns and you walk over to her, placing your hands on her cheeks. "Or, we could just continue doing that" you whisper.

Her blush deepens but she smirks nevertheless. She pulls out of your grip and you pout. She pulls you out of the kitchen and into her bedroom.

She pushes you down on the bed and slowly crawls on top of you. She roughly connects her lips to yours and you continue what you started earlier.

(You can use your dirty imaginations for the rest)

When you are finished, cloths are scattered around the room, having been thrown off. You are pressed against Nat, her arms wrapped around your waist.

You sigh contentedly "I love you Nat" you mumble.

She smiles and kisses the back of your head. "I love you too"

A/n

And thats the end. Woohoo. Once again, didn't really know where to end this one.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeee