UPDATE: THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL IS UP!

EDIT: The book and blurb is finally up, and the first chapter will be out this week! You can now find The Last Supper on my account. Don't forget to add it to your libraries!

Hey guys!

COG is edited, polished and ready for me to move on to something you've all been waiting for :)

COG's Christmas special is happening this year!

No bluffing!

I know I've told you this a couple of times before, but I never was able to go through with it. Not this time, though. I've already worked out the chapters, even written a few dialogues. This is really, really happening!

There will be around 20 (short) chapters, maybe 30 if I'm lucky - which means I'll start publishing chapters in November with 2 or 3 updates every week! I realized that I needed to write this before moving on to Victorious Night, because I need some closure. I want to - I need to - close this last chapter in COG's book, this tale which has a home in my heart. This year has been so terrible for so many for us, I think we all need a bit of magic in our lives.

And that is what I promise to deliver.

We'll be getting back our favorite characters, their dreams, their nightmares and their love. We'll be getting them all back. One chapter at a time.

1st November, 2020.

Mark the date!

PS. You all should be getting a sneak peek pretty soon about what time will this be set in, and who all will be making an appearance. I can tell you this much: it's going to be between Edwina's return from the dead and the epilogue (where everything goes to hell.) The war's going to be very fresh in everyone's minds, so I needed to tell this story - this story of people grieving, breaking down and healing... to become the stronger people they are in the epilogue.

I can't wait to share this story with you. Title reveal comes soon!