They realize they like you

We'll here try to focus on "how" and "when" they found the light and travel through their possible and most representative emotion. 

Tanjiro 

When you had fun braiding Nezuko's hair 

Tanjiro always feared his little would not get understood or accepted as she became a demon now. He swore on his life to protect her and make sure she got treated. She was the only family he had left after all. 

When he first met you, he would lie if he said that he was not attracted by your appearance. Your delicate features felt like they were just hugged by the hands of an angel and he only wished he could get another glimpse each time your ways parted. 

But Tanjiro is a respectful man, and never would he reduce yourself to an appearance. He noticed a lot of things in your behavior that he found as interesting adorable, uncanny at times, but always intriguing enough so he would beg for more. Never bringing the question up to his comrades in fear of their reaction and in respect of you, he always wondered on his own  :

"Can I really allow myself to like (First Name)-san ?"

After all, he was also really reasonable, and so with all of his duties, would he really be able to let himself love in spite of all the despair and pain he would encounter ?

As this thought kept replaying in his mind along with the beautiful images he treasured of you, something in sight completely stopped time : you were braiding Nezuko's hair while telling her about a fun story about yourself, which he saw made his sister beyond happy. The sight he had in front of him reminded him of the first time he had seen your face, enveloped by the delicacy and care of the angels of the world, this time being like it was some sort of gateway where not a single dark soul could disturb this lively exchange. He could not help but stare at you, almost forgetting his sister was in the picture, examining your every little detail, from the pressure applied to the tip of your fingertips to the color of your eyelashes. When your (eyes color) orbs pierced their way to his, he could not help but blush as he knew the question could never be asked again. 

" Yes, I, Kamado Tanjiro, am in love with (First Name) (Last Name)".

Zenitsu