Chapter 8 : Overprotective Brother

After hearing tha the pervert had slept with both his sisters before Y/n became enraged and had began using Zero, The Dimension Eaters power, before anyone could say a word Y/n appeared infotn of Issei and grabbed his face lifting him off the floor, before proceeding to throw him outside and into the training grounds.

Y/n(demonic) : "I'm going to kill you Hyoudou"

As Y/n stood there he saw Sirzechs, Serafall, Azazel and Michael all form a circle around him, and tried protecting Issei.

Y/n(demonic) : "get out of my way"

Sirzechs : "Y/n if you don't stand down we will force you to"

As Y/n started walking towards Issei the leaders all attacked Y/n with powerful attacks, as they did Kuroka and Koneko burt into tears

Koneko/Kuroka : "Y/N!!!!!"

As they cried the leaders looked upset.

Serafall : "we're sorry, we didn't want to do it but he didn't give us a choice"

As the girls cried and the leaders looked at the cloud of dust covering the area, the dust disappeared to reveal nothing but a creator where Y/n was standing, as the girls cried their eyes out Issei had a small smirked on him

Rias : "Koneko, Kuroka there was no other way he would of killed Issei"

Koneko and Kuroka turned to Issei with eyes that wanted blood.

Kuroka : "you...this is your fault"

Issei : "what...what the hell did I do"

Koneko : "ever since we got our brother back all we wanted was to spend time with him, but you had to open your mouth and complain that we wouldn't that a bath with you"

As Koneko cried and Kuroka hugged her she looked at Issei.

Kuroka : "don't you ever come near me or my sister again...Hyoudou"

Y/n(demonic) : "so that's all the faction leaders have....how pathetic"

Everyone looked up to see Y/n floating there with his wings out, Y/n disappeared driving both Micheal and Azazel's heads into the ground knocking them both out, he then turned to both Serafall and Sirzechs.

He then reappeared behind Serafall and kicked her head sending her into a nearby tree knocking her out, he turned to Sirzechs and picked him up by the neck.

Y/n(demonic) : "now, you will die"

As Y/n was about to kill Sirzechs he heard sniffing going behind him, but what made him stop was when he heard Kuroka call his name.

Kuroka(crying) : "Y...Y/n"

Y/n turned to see both Koneko and Kuroka walking towards him with tears running down their faces.

Y/n(demonic) : "Kuroka, Koneko"

Y/n knocked out Sirzechs before throwing him away and turning to his sisters, only to be tackled into a hug by them, as they cried his Armor fell off and he hugged them back.

Y/n : "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

As they hugged Issei grabbed a nearby rock that was laying on the round and ran to Y/n, but as he did a shot rang through out the area followed by screaming, everyone turned to see Kelly shot Issei in the leg.

Kelly : "sorry, but he's one of us"

John : "let's get this idiot to the medical room and clear all this mess up"

The day Y/n is currently in a room with Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael and Azazel.

Y/n : "I wanted to apologise for knocking you all out last night, as to make amens I will each owe you one favour"

Michael : "there no one, your apology is more than enough for me thank you"

Y/n nodded before looking at Sirzechs.

Sirzechs : "I'm the one who should be apologising, I was the one who ordered them to stay in the same house hold"

Y/n : "it's fine as long as he stays away from them, then I have no problem"

Azazel : "you seem protective of them"

Y/n : "I lost them once, I won't lose them again"

Azazel : "fair enough, but my request is that can you show me just how much power you possess"

Y/n : "there was a time where I released only 25% of my true power, Captain James has the video of it, I will ask him for the tape"

Azazel nodded and Y/n turned to Serafall.

Y/n :and what's your request"

Serafall : "hmmm, I don't know"

After a bit she got an idea

Serafall : "oh I know now, I have 2 tickets to see my favourite show but Sona wouldn't come with me, I want you to come with me instead then"

Azazel smirked

Azazel : "so she's pretty much asking for a date with you"

Michael was trying not to laugh, Sirzechs and Azazel were both Smirking, Serafall turned a dark red while Y/n was just confused as what was going on.

Serafall : "what that's not what I asked"

Azazel : "you just asked him to the moves, the 2 of you, in a dark room I wonder whats going through your mind right now"

As Sirzechs was laughing slightly, and Michael was on breaking point of laughing out loud Y/n sighed.

Y/n : "ok if that's what you want then I'll do it"

Serafall : "good, I'll be waiting at 4pm tomorrow, in front of the training area"

Y/n : "fine, I'll be there"

Y/n then left the room as he could hear Serafall get teased some more, making him sigh.

After heading outside Y/n saw Risers peerage waiting to be trained but without Riser.

Y/n : "where the hell is...oh right Kelly's cooking"

Y/n looked to see them all shaking in fear, most likely after witnessing Zero and Y/n taking out the leaders like he weren't even trying.

Y/n : "ok listen, and listen well I have no reason to be angry with any of you, so you can stop being afraid already and we can start the training"

??? : "e..excuse me can I ask a question"

Y/n : "ok...."

Karlamine : "Karlamine"

Y/n : "ok Karlamine if its about your king Riser, don't worry about him he should be fine in a week or so, Kelly can't cook for shit that's why we ran when we saw she made lunch last night, so if there's no more questions let's get started shall we..."