014

THE TEENS HAVEN'T SPOKE in a hour and they either of them were going to try to break the silence. Alaïa stood there with her arms hugging her figure as she listened to Tony and Star-lord talking about the plan.

"Alaïa, you'll just place him in a huge force field ball–"

"What? Are you crazy?" Tony said turning to Star-lord. "She is trained. She can do a lot more things than placing people in a force field ball."

Alaïa chuckled at Tony's remark, and Star-lord sighed hearing that, "if she can contain him when we get the gauntlet off that can be a huge help."

Star-lord and Tony continued to argue, Peter kept glancing at from Alaïa time to time. When he finally looked at her they met with full eye contact, Alaïa looked away first. Peter decided to walk towards her, since he genuinely did miss talking to her.

"H-hey Alaïa." Peter said with a stutter.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked him already knowing that he's nervous.

"I-I am not. It just–when you are on different planet it messes up with your train of thought."

Alaïa gave him a confused look and rolled her eyes at his excuse. She glanced at Peter, "so is it true?"

Peter looked at Alaïa and knew what she was talking about. He hesitated to answer. He took a breath, and decided that it was time to tell her.

"Yeah, it is," Peter breathed out an answer. It felt like weight was taken off his shoulders. He watched her facial expression not change making Peter quickly come up with another answer. "You don't have to feel the same of course. I just have been feeling that way for years. I know it's a lot. Trust me, I didn't want to tell how I felt about you in this situation..." Peter rambled.

Alaïa went closer to Peter while Peter still was rambling on his excuse. Peter didn't notice Alaïa so close to him. She took a deep breath, and grabbed his face between her hands.

Peter quickly shut up on what suddenly happened. He felt his heart increase having Alaïa so close to him.

She started to smirk, "finally I got you to shut up." Alaïa admired his features, and felt her stomach during flips. She started to chuckle, "you're cute when you ramble." Alaïa took a deep breath, and decided to say what she has been feeling towards Peter. "You know Parker," Alaïa paused and removed her hands from his face. She looked at him, and just thinking about him made her smile.

"If any guy were to confess their feelings in Space. I'm glad it's you."

Peter stood there astounded hearing that. He walked closer towards Alaïa. Alaïa felt like she was about to pass out knowing what is about to happen next.

Peter held her face in his hands, and stared at the beautiful girl in his hands. They felt their noses brush up against each other, with their lips hovering over the other. They both leaned in pecking each other's lips. It felt comforting for both of the teens; knowing that both of them feel the same way about each other made the teen's hearts swoon.

Peter pulled away first making his lips hover above hers. He opened his eyes to see Alaïa opening her eyes as well confused to why he pulled away so quickly. He just couldn't believe after all those years, here she was feeling the same way.

Feeling his lips hovering above hers, Alaïa leaned in again tasting his lips once more. It felt like an addiction that she needed to have. Alaïa wanted to slap herself for not doing this earlier. 

Peter continued to hold her face when they pulled away. Alaïa felt her cheeks burning up looking down, Peter lifted her face so he can see her.

She started to softly smile at Peter, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. Alaïa looked behind Peter to see Tony walking over towards them angrily.

"What are you guys doing?" Tony asked the teens.

Peter turned around in surprise seeing Tony a few feet away from them. He held her hand as Tony was about to give his big lecture towards the teens.

"I take my eyes off you guys for a couple of minutes, and I see that Peter was putting his tongue down your throat."

Alaïa mouth dropped, "Tony, it wasn't like that, I promise."

Tony rolled his eyes and groaned, "the last thing I need is a babysitter for you guys. Stop being lovey dovey and help us come up with a plan."

The teens nodded and understood, once Tony was walking away the teens started to chuckle among themselves. Alaïa let go of his hand and they walked towards them the team.

Finally, they started to come up with a plan to save the universe. Alaïa was extremely nervous considering the fact that she is still a teen in space. She wonders if when she comes face to face with the mad Titian will her training prepare for this moment?

"You guys know the plan right?" Star-lord asked the group.

The teens nodded making the team satisfied and started to get ready for the arrival of Thanos.

Peter took Alaïa away from the group, trying to still have a moment with the girl he cares for while the universe is in chaos. Peter was about to say something until Alaïa cut him off.

"Peter, if I don't make it out of this whole thing, can you please–"

Peter was dumbfound and cut her off, "'if you don't make it out?' What does that mean?"

She sighed, "if something goes wrong with the team, Tony and you can't do anything about it just let it be, okay? Tell Wanda that I genuinely hope for the happiest for her."

"What about me? We finally admit our feelings and you are considering that we won't even have a future."

"I'm just telling you if something goes wrong, you hear that? If and plus, I know you guys won't let anything happen to me, same thing as to you. But Thanos already getting stronger and stronger and the chance that we have is..."

Alaïa looked down and didn't want to say the word that she was going to say instead she just stood quiet. 

Peter wrapped his arms around her figure comforting her. "Alaïa, you can't think like that okay? We can defeat him. Tony went against his army once he can do it again. I promise, Alaïa, we will get out of this together."

"Promise?" Alaïa said against Peter's chest.

"I promise."

A/N
where have been?? idk
why haven't i updated?? idk
why was this chapter bad?? idk
lol hi? ik i haven't updated what
seemed like a YEAR n i'm sorry ://
i just have been so busy with
school like 😡😡😡
anyways, two more chapters
in infinity war is over. but i'm
SO happy i'm almost done with it.
it seemed like i have been writing
about infinity war forever.