015

WAITING SEEMED LIKE A GAME at one point. Just waiting felt like years to Alaïa, but she was just impatient. She sat behind a rock, and felt her heart increase when she heard Doctor Strange talk to someone. Alaïa glanced from behind the rock and finally saw the threat that brought them here.

Thanos truly looked like a villain that is willing to do anything to meet his goal that's why Alaïa felt scared to go against him. She took one more deep breath, and held her necklace in her hand hoping things go to plan.

She waited for her signal and when it came, Alaïa flew up turning invisible getting ready to fight. Doctor Strange was fighting Thanos already along with Drax. 

Alaïa used her force field as shields, and threw Thanos off balance. When he tumbled back, she fought while being invisible Alaïa kept on punching, kicking, and sending electricity through his body, hoping to feel the pain that he brought millions.

Thanos quickly closed his fists and got ready to use the power stone at the right time. Alaïa came near him, making Thanos hit her with the power stone, and she got pushed back. Landing on a couple of rocks, her vision became blurry hence she just got hit with one of the infinity stones. 

She got up and threw a huge electric ball at him, she missed making her hit Doctor Strange. Alaïa winced and turned invisible as she made eye contact with Thanos. Flying into the air and as she was about to send another ball of electricity, but Tony came in with a bunch of rockets. Seeing Thanos send Tony away from the scene she started to get worried.

Alaïa quickly flew down in front of him and hit him with her shields again. Thanos looked down at Alaïa making not reaction to her shields. She looked up and felt her body unable to move when Thanos felt unfazed by her.

He chuckled, "is that the only move you know?"

Thanos grabbed Alaïa by the throat she surrounded her herself with electricity to try to get Thanos to loosen his grip. Thanos saw a tiny figure swinging towards them, he chuckled and threw Alaïa at Peter.

Peter caught Alaïa in his hands and in which Alaïa used a shield for their landing. Alaïa being very upset how he just tossed her,  she got out of his arms, and looked at Thanos.

"That bitch!"

Peter's eyes widen hearing Alaïa curse. Alaïa took a deep breath and started to fly up but Peter grabbed her arm pulling her down. "Alaïa, you're bleeding."

She touched her face and felt a cut on her cheek. "it's okay, it just a cut."

Peter looked at her, "please be more careful, you got hit with an infinity stone and thrown around. Just stick to the plan."

Alaïa turned to him and nodded at his request. As he swung away, Alaïa removed her hand from her stomach and pushed a button to scan her body. She felt something wrong–really wrong.

"Alaïa Rivera has one broken rib and a collapsed lung. Want me to contact Stark?" Friday asked from the inside of her suit.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine." She said while looking at Thanos.

"If not taken care of, your body will—"

"I know, Friday. Just keep me posted on it."

Alaïa flew over to Thanos when they had him locked in. They were struggling to get the gauntlet off. She ran towards towards Peter and Tony helping them.

"We need to open his hands." Peter stated.

Alaïa tried to get open his hands, but compared to Peter's strength, she let him open his hands while she tried to get the gauntlet off.