eight

"you could be bisexual. just because you like your gender doesn't mean you only like your gender. do you like girls too?" jisung was sounding a lot older than jeno right now. probably because he knew what he was talking about.

renjun and jeno decided to talk to jisung about jeno's problem since renjun said he might be able to help. they were using jeno's phone to call jisung, since jisung said he couldn't come to jeno's house.

"uh, i don't really- i mean i haven't liked a girl since i was young. i focused on school."

there was a pause on the other line. then a voice that wasn't jisung's.

renjun was intrigued to say the least. "who is that jisung? is it chenle? hi chenle!"

"who's chenle?" the male at jisung's house asked. jeno and renjun listened closely to what was happening.

"just a guy w-who comes to the cafe i work at everyday." jisung sounded nervous when answering.

"why were you stuttering?" a gasp. "jisung do you like him? jisung is growing up! i don't know how to process this." then squealing. jeno turned down the call volume.

"jeno hyung are you still there?" jisung was trying to make sure than jeno hadn't hung up like he always does when jisung isn't "an entertaining enough conversation."

"yeah."

"that screaming is donghyuck. he's a friend of mine. maybe he can help you out." then jisung whispered in the phone, "he's really gay."

"i will slap you jisung." an angry donghyuck could be heard in the back. "but yeah, who needs help?"

--

the chapters are kinda getting longer

sometimes i think my writing is getting better but then i read it and :|

tysm for the 300+ reads