Boy

Man I'lll fuck up , you stupid as fuck I yelled at April as she looked at me crazy.

April how old is he? I asked already knowing the answer. Man why? Why you hide this from me for two years? You hated me that bad?

Fuck I yelled looking at her not saying nothing. I couldn't understand why she would do this and she act like it's nothing. I got a son that I know nothing about I said as a tear exit her eyes.

Can I please be in my baby's life please. It wasn't rocket science that the baby was mine. He looked just like me. I mean dude look like me as a kids all day. She had my baby so fly, he was a handsome lil man.

April please let me be in my boy life, I said now walking towards her. Okay just don't cross any line and we will be good she said looking at me so meanly. I know what I did was fucked up and I do think it's my fault that she got harm but I didn't want any bad blood with her. I hope we can be good parents for this lil boy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next morning
Meeting her at her moms house to meet my boy I was to excited. I went and got lil toys and a couple of polo outfits for him . I also went and withdraw 2g for her for my baby. My brother was talking about a DNA but the shit would be dumb because lil man looked just like me. But that name had to be changed and I needed to let her know that my boy is a junior , he is my first and only child so you know he had to be a JR.

Hey man, I cooed as this lil boy sat next to me. Say hi Derek she cooed as my baby just looked at me. Hi he cooed. How are you? I asked as he looked at me . Not replying he just looked at me.

I have something for you, I said giving him the bags of items I had got for him.
Smiling as he look through the bag of toys I felt so happy but mad at the same time. I didn't get to know my baby , I didn't get to see him come out , I had no say so on nothing in my sons life.

Spending the day at her moms house with my son , she left me alone to know my son. I was even able to hold him and put him to sleep. For him to be so young she had him so smart. He laughed at everything and dude could eat.
I was able to put my baby to sleep for the first time and it felt so good.

So what you moving back to Miami? I asked her as I looked at her. Why would I move back to Miami? She replied back smartly. So I can be in my sons life, I smartly said back. Haha no I'm not, you can meet me half way on Friday to get our son , she said looking at me like I was a joke. No I need to be able to see my son everyday, shit you took 24 months from me ,plus your pregnancy. Like come on, I said looking at her with tears in my eyes.

Hmm that's your fault, you was being unfaithful and you cheated, I did nothing to you but be loyal to you so once you lost me that was on you. She said nastily.
Man you can't put that on why you left and didn't tell me you was pregnant. You blocked me from my kids life I yelled making her back up. She didn't like the loud talking and she wasn't on that fighting shit but I ain't care. She had me fucked up.

I never cheated, I did flirt and I did take a bitch to lunch but never cheated. I may have said some shit that I was not supposed to but that was not to hurt you I explained as her mom is standing next to her now.
Now if I use the law against her it will be fucked up because I have seen the shit goes both ways, and shit could get ugly for her and for me.  But I think I had to hire a lawyer to get this shit situation.

we can go to court and I can get joint custody, I said as she just looked at me. Looking at me meanly her mom looked like she wanted to slap me.
Fine we can do that, she said. No we can't April you know you can't do that. Use you brain Monica warned. In the state of Florida a mother has to give the father the address of where his child lives and all the information about the child, I said.

Ha wrong I don't have to give you shit, we wasn't married and I am the legal guardian. Try that shit some where else she laughed as I looked at her. Okay y'all she was right but it's still not fair. So in order to gain any custody of my child I will have to take this fucking girl to court.

Listen we ain't doing this, April you know you was wrong, Monica said as her husband walks in the room. But Derrick you know her, you knows she runs from drama and bad blood. You out of all people know that, Monica said, as I looked at her. She was right I did know that, and I did know that I fucked up but I am so sorry.
************************************************

2 months later

Hugging April as she stood to the door with my boy, it's been to great months. I mean we had troubles the first week but got it together fast. We had a deal that I come up for two weeks (and stay with her) and she came down to weeks to stay with me.
We bonded and agreed to be great parents to our son.

Taking my son from her, as I let her in, I had this thing for her still but I wasn't gonna acted on it but I was gonna look.

Carrying my boy to the room that I had fixed up so nicely for him with cars. His name was still Derek which I felt needed to be changed but she give him my last name from birth and I was happy.

So I cooked some shrimp and chicken gumbo, rice and cornbread, I said as she stood in the kitchen with me. You cooked for me? She sexually said looking at me. Trying not to come of
off wrong I just looked at them lips. Fuckkkkk I think I'm in love with her still.

Should I try her?