nine

"look at that sweater chenle is wearing renjun hyung." renjun simply rolled his eyes at jisung's statement. "it's way to big on him. it's so cute. i'm dying."

"calm down jisung, it's an article of clothing."

the blue haired male took a deep breath in. "you're right."

renjun nodded. "g-"

"butitsareallycutearticleofclothingohmygoodnessimgonnadietodayhelpme."

"you know what? you should try and ask him what that thing he said to you meant. then you would even get to see the sweater up close." renjun said his idea sarcastically, as if he was talking to a child.

it was friday and jeno called in sick today. so renjun was left to deal with jisung.

jaemin did come in today and renjun served him. while taking his order, renjun noted that jaemin didn't look happy. at all. 

renjun was planning to go to jeno's place later to see if he was alright. he seemed fine yesterday, until the talk with donghyuck was a bit too stressful for him. renjun didn't think it was that bad, though. 

jisung shook his head vigorously. "no."

"chicken. and that's ironic because you actually look like a chicken."

"i'm not a chicken. i just... don't want to bother him. he looks so peaceful over there." jisung was now staring very intensely at chenle.

"careful, you're drooling." the older was starting to get annoyed with jisung and started to think of ways to get him to go away. "i'll give you 20,000 won if you talk to him."

jisung didn't need to hear anything more than that and quickly walked over to chenle, who smiled brightly at jisung.

"hi, uhm, what did that thing you told me the other day mean?" he stood behind a chair across from chenle at table seven. 

chenle's face flushed. he let out a small awkward giggle and then said, "it m-means that i think y-you're c-cute."

jisung's face became more red than a firetruck.

--

double update

next chapter will be nomin i promise

thank you to everyone who votes and comments 💞