Lᴇᴍᴇᴢɪᴀ - ʜᴀɢᴡɪɴ's ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜs

Theme: "Things I Do For Love" from Game of Thrones

Citizens of Lemezia, gather as one in Hagwin's Academy For Youths. For the first time in Qustelan's history, a school for students of all classes and races has been created, allowing Lemezia's youth to celebrate and share their passion for learning and growth. There are more than seventy-five different lessons to choose from, so the students' learning is targeted around the topics they are truly interested in. In the ever-popular Magic Wing, witches and wizards in training may attend Spell-Casting or Enchantments & Charms, taught by the best professors in the kingdom.

In Herbology class, those interested in potions and brews are taken down to Lemezia's Potion Emporium at least once a week, where students can use fresh herbs and whatever supplies they need to mix up their next assignment.

Professional dueling and archery are taught down on the fields for our future Fighters and Rangers, while specialized courses such as Art, Music, and the newest class, Creatures of Qustalen, can also be attended.

These are only a few examples of the classes provided at Hagwin's Academy For Youths— however, what makes this school different than any other is that it teaches both magical and non-magical topics to its students. History of Questalen, Classic Literature and Arithmetic are also available, all of which are very practical, might I add.

The school year is coming closer than ever; the gates of Hagwin will be opening very soon. So to future students of this academy, remember to shop for supplies, and happy learning to you all!

PROFESSORS:
Professor of Conjurations: MerricktheScorpio
(1-on-1 rp)