Chapter 10

Author's POV
Its been a week since the incidents in Vale. Meanwhile at the Dorm in Beacon, Jaune and Yang are watching T.V.

Jaune: Its soooo boooring.

Yang: Yea ever since (Y/n) died.

Jaune: Yea...

When Yang changed the channel Jaune spotted something in the Entertainment Channel.

Jaune: Go back.

Yang: Oh okay.

So Yang turned the Channel back to Entertainment Channel and both of them saw new 2 singer in Remnant.

Yang: Wow that guy looks handsome.

Jaune: And that girl next to her is so pretty.

They turned the volume up and Lisa Lavender said.

Lisa: Now lets take a look at this 2 new singer in Remnant. Their name is Shadow and Diana they been dominating the charts for the past few days and they said he's going to join the upcoming Vytal Festival representing Atlas in Beacon Academy. They're team name is SHDW and the members are Shadow (L/n), Hanna Branwen, Diana (L/n) and Wade Branwen.

Jaune: Wait (L/n) and Branwen?! Hey Yang isn't your Uncle's family name?

Yang: I know right, also (L/n)?! Are they (Y/n)'s relative? I mean i (Y/n) didn't mention them.

Jaune: and you wanna know something weird? That Shadow guy looks like (Y/n).

Yang: I don't know he does look like him but he doesn't sound like him.

Meanwhile at (Y/n)'s parents house you were lying down in bed thinking stuffs until your mom called you.

(Y/n): Hey mom

Daoko: Hello son, can you come to the studio the produces here wants to talk about something.

(Y/n): Sure, ill be there in 20 minutes.

Daoko: Okay, we'll see you then.

So you went to your mother's studio and there you saw the producers there sitting and having a conversation with your mother.

Daoko: Ah son you've arrived.

Shadow: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Izumi: Its okay Mr. (L/n). We're just thinking that you should do a collaboration and your daughter agreed not to join this one.

Shadow: Collaboration... Sounds good but what about the Vytal Festival?

Miriam: This will not affect the upcoming festival.

Shadow: Good, so whos going to be my partner?

Yukina: Well since you're going to Vale and you know there's a beautiful singer who studies in Beacon. Right?

Shadow: Weiss Schnee?

You remembered one of her teammates Ruby. You were thinking about the idea but since you miss Weiss so much and your friends you just said.

Shadow: Sure, why not? It will be an honor to sing with the Heiress.

Yukina: Oh i forgot she's visiting her father tomorrow here in Atlas so why not start tomorrow?

Miriam: Good idea.

Shadow: Okay.

After the meeting they left. Meanwhile you and your mother started to pack up and went back home and got surprised by your beloved daughter, she ran at you and your mother then hugged you.