chapter thirty-two

After talking about life for a while the grownups called us down for dinner

Jax took Journey downstairs. I went to the nursery with Kylie and Kian to get the triplets.

I put them in their bouncer.

"Mama!" Journey whined causing us all to look at her.

"Who is she calling mama?" Kylie asks.

"Mama!" She whines and squirms in Jax's arm. He puts her down and she wobbles towards me.

"She's calling you her mama?" Kylie asks as her eyes lit up.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Mama! No." She takes my right hand that was currently touching Aria's belly and put it on her belly.

"Baby, she's my sister. You're gonna have to let me touch her." I told her. She shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Ummm missy did you just cross your arms and say no to me?" I asked.

"No." She giggles and runs into Issac's legs. He picks her up and kisses her.

"You." I pointed to Jax. He looks around and then points at himself. "Yes, you."

"What did I do?"

"You got your daughter crossing her arms and saying no to me now."

"I don't do that." He crosses his arms. I raised my brow as he looks at his arms quickly putting them by his side.

"You pulled a mom." Kyle's mom laughs along with the adults.

"She is one now," Jackie says.

"Yeah without my permission." Issac playfully glared at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

~

"Here's the last one," I said putting down the last cardboard box filled with Journey's toy.

"Thank you, babe." Jax presses his lips into mine.

Jackie has finally found a new house to move into after a couple of weeks. It wasn't as big as the other but it gave a very homey vibe.

It was about 3 blocks away from my house which wasn't bad because it would be a 15-minute walk from my house.

The exterior and interior of the house were either white or grey making it look fancy and classy.

Jax's room was painted with a very light pastel blue while Journey's was a very light purple.

There were four rooms and three bathrooms. A huge kitchen with a huge pantry for you all the food. And snacks, you can't forget about the snacks.