Sicko

Last night on the balcony, you stayed with Suga a while longer and then left in the morning with a cold.

You didn't notice at first, because you were still daydreaming about the kiss. Your very first kiss.

He felt a way for you and now you know what strang feeling you've had for a while was.

Either that or your absolutely sick.

You stepped into your apartment and dropped your coat on the ground and closed the door.

Slowly and tiredly you shuffled to your living room and plopped on the great big couch.

Your phone began to ring so you fish it out your back pocket.

Suga was calling.

You smiled to yourself and quickly answered.

Suga: Hey... Did you get home safe?

His voice... It soothed you.

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine...

Your voice didn't sound like it, your nose was stuffy and your throat was scratchy.

Suga: Y/n are you sick?
Y/n: Yeah... But only a little I'll be fine!
Suga: Stay there... I'll be over in a little bit.
Y/n: No then you'll get sick!
Suga: I got too much swager to get sick!

Then he hung up.

You sighed and covered your eyes with your arm.

You waited for your knight in shining armor.

...

An hour later there was a knock on the door, then the door opened and closed.

"Y/n?" Suga whispered.

"In here!" You shouted making him jump, you could hear it along with a long string of curses.

"What're you doing out here and not in your room?" He says placing a bag of stuff on the coffee table.

"What's in there?" You ask peeking from under your arm, which you hadn't moved for a while.

"One question at a time." He mutters pulling you upright by your arms.

You groan loudly as daylight from the large windows blinded you.

"Sorry," he says standing in front of the window to block the sun, "but let's get you into bed."

You put your feet on the ground and went to stand up but your body seemed to be too weak, making you fall back down.

Suga sighed with a smile.

You looked at him confused but then he suddenly ducked causing you to be blind again, but he gently lifted you up off the couch.

You looked at him shocked, he grinned and looked at you before walking to your room.

You leaned your head on his chest and you could smell him. A cologne so irresistible.

You could feel his warmth and hear his heartbeat, it was like time stood still just for you.

But, then you found yourself being placed onto your silk covered bed.

You laid down on your pillows and he sat down next to you.

He hovered over you and as instinct you covered your mouth afraid he'd kiss you. You didn't want him to get sick.

He looked at you shocked but then smiled, "I'm checking your forehead."

You blush and then throw your hands to your sides.

"I'll go make you some grits and give you some meds." He says taking the covers from underneath you and covering you.

"Thanks." You mumbled before falling under a spell from the warmness of the bed and falling asleep.

After thirty minutes there was another gentle knock on the door and then it opens.

You open your eyes and watch as Suga comes in with a tray, a bowl of grits, a cup of water and some medicine.

You struggled to sit up but you managed, he set the tray on your lap and made you take your meds first.

So you do, then you pick up the spoon and started to eat the grits.

"I'm have work so I'll be back in a little bit." He says leaving the room.

You looked at the door and felt sad that he left without saying bye.

But, then the door is pushed open and he stomps over to the bed and he kisses your forehead and then leaves again.

You blinked confused then let out a small giggle of joy.

...

You slept all day, feeling no energy or any strength to get up and do anything.

But just as he promised he texted you and told he was off and was heading towards your apartment.

You tried to stay awake but the time passed so slow.

His usual knock came from the door and then you woke up to him.

"Hey there sleeping beauty." He says looking down at you.

"Hey... How was work?" You ask sitting up with a yawn.

He chuckled and sat down on the bed with you, "it was fine but how are you feeling?"

He put his hand on your forehead like earlier, "your fever has gone down."

"Really? Do you think I should work tomorrow?" You ask slightly disappointed since it was your first day.

"I'm sure it'll be gone by then." He says looking deeply into your eyes.

You blushed as his hand took yours and then he kissed your cold soft lips.

You already missed the feeling of his lips.

You smile and push him away slightly.

"I don't want you to get sick." You say glancing from his lips to his eyes.

He backed away and held his arms up, "alright fine! I'll go make us dinner."

You laughed as he waddled out the door and smiled to yourself while gently touching your lips.

~

Hope you enjoyed ❤