Following

We all split into groups of two. Of course me and Hoseok we're together.
Me and Hoseok did a lot of games and did the tea cups because we both really hate roller coasters.
Although, most of the time I was bothered. I kept seeing a guy who was everywhere we were, he was alone and had a black jacket on and a hat that covered half of his face.
As me and Hoseok were walking I gave a tiny tug on his hoodie sleeve.
"Hoseok...there is a guy who has been following us everywhere.." I whispered trying to not make it obvious.
"What?" He tried to look back but I didn't let him.
"Don't make it obvious that we see him. Just, let's find the boys and go please?" I said holding onto his hand tightly.
As we kept walking around and the guy kept following we finally found the guys.
"Guys, we need to go now" I whispered to them.
"Why?" Jungkook asked as he held onto a bear the Taehyung won him.
(Taekook! *cough* *cough*)
"Someone is following us, I don't know who, but I can tell he's American. We need to leave!!" I whisper yelled.
"Ok, yeah, we should go" Jin said putting his hand on my back and started to walk to the parking lot.
The guy still followed a bit far behind us as we walked to our van.
I realize that he had his phone out taking pictures, I don't know if it was of me or our license plate.
Soon we got to our van and quickly left.
______________

"Do you know who that could possibly be?" Asked Namjoon as we entered the house.
"I think I have some ideas of who, but for now, I'll stay at a hotel, I'm not staying here anymore."
They looked at me in shock, "uhhh yeah that's a no" Yoongi said from behind me.
"Um yes, it's not safe for y'all if I stay here." I said back kinda snapping my voice.
"No your staying or we are going with you" Hoseok said walking up from behind Yoongi, "your my girlfriend, I'm not letting anything happen to you, I told you I love you and I mean that" he said grabbing my hand and looking at me with a 'please don't leave" look.
"I don't want y'all to get hurt" I said as I put my hand to his cheek and brushing my thumb along his cheekbone.
"I would rather it be me then you" he leaned down and kissed my head.
"AWWWW" I hear coming form Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung.
I forgot they were there.
"So it's settled, your not leaving" Yoongi said with a pleased smirk.
"I guess not. But y'all have to be prepared if something happens, there are assassins who have tried to kill me, even some rich CEOs." I said warning them on what could happen.
"I don't think you need to worry, Jungkook is a black belt in a martial art" Tae said with a bragging smirk.
"I know, but some of the guys are trained just like I was, some can be even better. Please just be careful"
Yoongi looked at me and then walked up and hugged me. Wtf was happening, he never shows affection.
Everyone was also as shocked as I was.
"We won't let you get hurt, i promise" he said into my ear before letting me go.
"Thanks yoons"
I said before me and Hoseok went to sleep because of our tiring day.
___________

Skskskskskskksksksksksksksksk hope y'all enjoyed, also, why do you think Yoongi is that was with Alina?
Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.