Second Muster: Chapter 27

***

***

Yeora finishes her last sentence in their homework. As much as she hates doing them, she finds it distracting so she decides to do it anyway. She just had a dream a while go. She dreamt of the king. His voice, his touch, his smile.

His startling crimson eyes.

"Yeora!" her eyes snap open when she heard her mom call her from below.

"Mom?" she answers back.

"Someone's here!"

She stands up and walks downstairs wondering who it might be. It's cold outside and it's nearly 9 in the evening.

"Who can it be?" she asks herself.

She arrives on their living room and saw someone sitting tall on their couch.

"He said he's your classmate," her mom fills her in.

His back is turned against her so she had to cautiously walk infront of him. It's just their first day so having someone come over their house is. Bit uncomfortable for her.

Jimin can hear her light pad against the carpeted floor so he turned around to be met by her beautiful warm gaze.

"Good evening," his voic ecame out smooth and velvety.

"I'm sorry I had to barg into your home. It's just, yours is the closest to my house and—" Jimin stopped talking and looked away embarassingly.

He never had this casual conversation with her and it's very nerve wracking for him.

Yeora can sense his nervousness so she took initiative to speak.

"Uhh, do you need help with anything?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, actually I need your help with the homework professor Min gave. I can't quite understand since I didn't grew up here in Korea. It's quite hard to understand,"

He spoke honestly. He was saying he grew up in the vampire realm so understanding human's culture is very hard for him. It isn't the case for Yeora, she thinks Jimin is pertaining to living abroad so she just shrugged it off.

"I see, I can help with that," Yeora beamed making the king's heart jump.

"Thank you," Jimin's eye smile appears. His blond fluffy hair covering most of his features.

"Have you had dinner yet? We can eat before we start?" Yeora asked completely forgetting her other question.

How did he know she lives here?