33

So far nothing great had happened. There was a really basic genjutsu placed which for some reason none of the other kids were able to see, and Sakura surprised him by noticing it. They had continued on towards the room, which was full of genins from other villages. They all glared at them as if they had stolen something from their houses. 

Naruto rolled his eyes and decided to have some fun. He started his loud and obnoxious ranting about how he'll defeat all these losers from other villages and all, causing them to almost pounce at them. 

But he was "saved" by the other Konoha genins, who shut him up. "Are you trying to get us killed?" Shikamaru asked. This dude would definitely pass the test. Naruto thought and grinned, pumped his fist in the air and said, "They are so gonna lose!" 

________________________________________________________

Written test.

seriously?

There had to be something more to it...

Naruto looked around. That guy, Ibiki Morini, had specifically told them not to cheat. And had also appointed people to keep an eye on them. What's the point of this, aren't ninjas supposed to sneak an-

oh. OOOOHHH....

Naruto smirked. He then looked at his question paper. The questions were pretty hard for a genin, but he was sure Sasuke and Sakura would be able to write the answers. 

Too bad Naruto knew all the answers. He would have loved to cheat and sneak but he didn't want to waste time looking for answers that were probably wrong. So he wrote the answers, carefully grunting and shaking his head every 5 seconds, after all Hinata was sitting next to him and he wouldn't want her to know that he knew everything. After he was done, he looked around the room, surprised to see that so many teams had already failed. 

Before Ibiki announced the tenth question, he told them that if anyone wasn't sure they should leave and if they got this question wrong they would forever stay a genin. 

Well, duh.

First. There is no rule anywhere that says that a person will forever stay a genin (unless it's their own wish).

Second. Naruto had already written the answers so he did not care.

Third. ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LEAVING?

Woah. 

Well, he could feel saasuke and Sakura staring at him so, he decided it was Naruto time

He suddenly stood up and slammed his answer sheet on the desk. 

"Well, are you leaving as well?" Ibiki questioned.

Naruto stayed silent, enjoying the suspense and then shouted "HELL NO. I AM NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I NEVER GIVE UP! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I STAY A GENIN FOREVER(because there's no such rule) BUT I WON'T LET DOWN MY TEAM!(yeah right). I MIGHT NOT KNOW ANY ANSWERS BUT...IT DOESN'T MATTER! BRING IT ON." he sat back down as Ibiki smiled.

It confused them all. What was this weirdo laughing at. 

"Very well," Ibiki Morini looked up at all the genins. "You pass. "

Say what now. 

Kurama laughed. 

Wait for it.

Ibiki the told them how a ninja must never abandon their squad and not put it in danger blah blah. 

Same thing that's in every damn ninja book. Even I must be knowing it by heart now. Tch.

In the middle of the poor guy's speech, the window was broken and carrying a banner came in...

" MY NAME IS ANKO MITARASHI. COME TO THE FOURTY FOURTH TRAINING GROUND IN TEN MINUTES." with that she shushinied away. After a brief moment of shock and existential crisis, all the remaining genins scrambled out and ran towards wherever the training ground was.  Naruto ran in the opposite side fromSasuke and Sakura and as soon as he was out of sight of the crowd, he shushinied to The Forest Of Death. 

______________________________________________________________

"Where the hell is that dobe?" Sasuke asked Sakura as they ran.

"I don't...know...he ...probably....I just...hope he...makes...it...on..time."Sakura panted and wheezed. 

As soon as they reached the training grounds they sat down near a boulder, panting and breathing hard. Luckily they had made it on time. Sasuke looked around for Naruto when a voice came from top of them. 

"Hey. " Sasuke whipped his head up to see Naruto sitting on the boulder waving at him eating dango.

"When did you get here?" Sasuke asked him, and Naruto replied with an eye smile that he had taken a short cut.  

"Allright punks listen up!" Anko called out to the genins. They went closer to her to listen. Naruto offered Sasuke and Sakura some dangos, which they accepted without a word (well, that's a first) "Each team will get one scroll, heaven or earth. Y'all have to fight other teams and get the other scroll as well and head towards the central tower. just so ya know, the forest is full of dangerous and poisonous plants and animal. You have five days. Now go on and collect your scrolls. "

Team 7 collected their earth scrolls and headed towards the forest of death.

"This is gonna be tough." Naruto said with a yawn. Sasuke looked at him sideways and then at Sakura. Naruto looked like he was bored while Sakura looked like she was ready to drop.

Well, this was certainly going to be hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! i just really wanted to get over with these.

How was it?

Please vote, share, comment and follow!

Yours Truly,

23