32

Sorry for the late update

Like, comment, share

"I messed up so bad boo" Katrina stared off.

"You was drunk kay don't beat yourself up about it" Amir kissed her forehead.

"A drunken mind speaks a sober truth"

"I understand that but with you already going through a lot with your mom you took it out on her"

"I don't know what to do Amir"she laid her head on his lap.

"Just call her mamas I'm sure she'll understand" he tabbed her arm making her get up she groaned before getting up and grabbed her phone. She pressed MiMi number before hearing it ring a couple times and then she answered.

"What you need"

"MiMi I'm so sorry i promise i didn't mean to spazz out on you like that"

"Katrina it's fine i already knew how yesterday was for you but you can't be taking your anger out on me"

"I know and i definitely won't be drinking that much i was just trying to take my mind away from the day but it ended up back firing"

"Yes please control that i don't need you turning into them, you have a bright future ahead of you keep it like that"

I will no more clubs for me for a while" they both laughed.

"So what happened when Amir found out"

"Oh bitch he went off on me about me embarrassing myself in the public eye and some other shit"

"Why you sound so calm about it"

"Girl i put this pussy on him like some NyQuil and when he woke up he forgot about the whole thing" Amir mugged her

"Bitch yes! Make up sex is the best sex"

"Who you telling , it felt so amazing"

"Boo lemme call you back kennon just came home" they said their goodbyes before hanging up.

"How you go be talking about me like I'm not in the room"

"It's was just MiMi" she shrugged

"Niggas don't need be knowing what the fuck be going on with us"

"Alright Amir i hear you, is Jayden up from his nap yet" Amir slapped her ass before laying down

"Don't be tryna change the conversation and no my man knocked out".

"Amirrr" she dragged out the r

"What you want Katrina"

"Your the greatest boyfriend and i love you so much so can you go get me some food pretty please " she batted her eyelashes.

"No they have food in the kitchen" he placed his arm over his eyes.

"But i don't want that" she whined.

"Well i don't know what to tell you I'm tired i been up all day"

"Fine" she caught an attitude.

"I know you don't have a attitude"

"Nope!"she said popping the p

"Goofy ass girl mad over some food"

"You can leave if you want this my house"she pointed toward the door

"Girl shut up and come lay down"

"Amir no i just told you I'm hungry"she grabbed her keys off the table making her way to the door.

"Where you going"he raised up

"Going get food what it look like I'm doing.

"Man watch out imma get it" he got up grabbing his keys he kissed her forehead before leaving out

~~~~~

"Thanks boo I'll love you forever and ever " she opened her chick fil a bag before taking her and Jayden's food out. She handed him his with his drink before she got to hers. She prayed over her food before eating it.

"Mmm chick fil a have the best spicy chicken sandwiches"she moaned

"I mean they straight but they ain't all that"

"That's cap and you know it" she looked at him.

"Canes beating chick fil a any day"

"You gotta be joking" she laughed waiting for the joke

"Amir canes literally only have four things on there menu there's no versatile there you gotta admit chick fil a beating them there"

"Man i guess you right but canes still be bussing"

Of course i am" she smiled eating the rest of her food and playing with jayden here and there.

"Mommy I'm full" Jayden rubbed his stomach

"Okay baby lemme go throw this away" she grabbed their trash before throwing it away in the trash and coming back out.

"Jayden what you wanna do for the rest of the night"

"Can we have a movie night"

Yeah that sounds fun lemme go get some snacks and pop some popcorn go take a bath please"he nodded before going over to Amir and grabbing his hand pulling him to the back.

Katrina went into the pantry pulling out a couple snacks before grabbing the box of popcorn she took three packs out before placing them in the microwave one by one before placing it into a big bowl once she was done she brought everything into the living room seeing Jayden run back in with Amir right behind him.

"I'm ready now" he hugged Katrinas legs

"Me too so what do you wanna watch"

"I don't know mommy, mir mir what do you wanna watch"

"Lion king" Katrina rolled her eyes

"How about toy story"

"Wack Jayden asked me what i wanted to watch so put it on"

"Yeah mommy it's wack" Katrina looked shocked

"I thought that was your favorite movie" he just shrugged. She placed the movie on before grabbing blankets and turning off the lights getting onto the sofa and cuddling on Amir as Jayden was in his own little world eating popcorn.

Like, comment, share