Unexpected

It's the weekend and I'm so happy ever since my first day Romeo has been acting weird or maybe hes bipolar or just regularly like this.

I have been wanting to go sight seeing around town but Micheal has been busy so I just go alone. I'm just done being stuck at my house all day by myself ...well except Angiola but I dont want to bother her and keep her longer than necessary.

As I'm walking down the street I see a gelato shop and I've never had gelato before, I walk in and see a elderly man on a chair trying to hang up a sign so I help him by holding onto the chair " hey sir are you sure this is the safest way to hang up this sign" he looks down at me and smile " well hello I didnt hear you come in, I guess it's not the safest but I am old anyway so I rather live dangerously for the rest of my days" he laughs and I giggle.

I help him get down and he turns to me " Thank you miss, I havent had help in years I run the shop all by myself nowadays, my kids are all grown and are off starting their lives" he sadly smiles at me.

I look at him and smile, " I'm free for the rest of the day I could help you with stuff if you dont mind." He looks shocked at my offer but I insist that I'm not bothered to help.

I learn that the elderly man's name is Gerogio he is 56 and has three kids and so far two grandkids last time he heard.

I have been helping Gerogio for about 6 hours now and he has been so happy that someone is  here to talk to him and laugh at his jokes. I am helping him close up and I see hes sadly washing the counter as I'm sweeping the floor.

" I have tomorrow off so if you dont mind me coming back,  I would love to learn more about how to make the perfect gelato" I smile at him as I see him instanly cheer up.

After cleaning up Gerogio locks the shop up and I walk him to his car and we bid farewells.

I'm walking home when I get this feeling to turn left, I turn and walk towards a dense forest which I should get the creeps but for some reason I don't.

I walk deeper and deeper till I reach this waterfall that looks so beautiful with the moonlight hitting it perfectly.

It's still warm out so I having a moment of insanity decide to strip till I'm completely naked and walk into the water fall.

As I'm being covered with cold water I close my eyes and make a wish.

I wish to find true love someday. I send my wish out into the world hoping to get my answer one day.

As I open my eyes I see glowing gold eyes staring at me hidden in the woods. I gasped and I guess that gave the wolf enough courage to come up to the water. The wolf bows its massive head and starts drinking the refreshing liquid. I'm so scared to move so I try and stand as still as I can but my foot slips and I fall hitting my head on a massive rock.

I can't move, my body wont let me I feel something next to me and I open my eyes seeing golden orbs looking st me intently the wolf nudges me hand but I can't even move a finger. I start to see black dots in my vision.

As I'm about to pass out I see the wolf leave, I'm all alone now, I'm gonna die alone.

I see a naked man emerge beside me as I pass out.

//////////////_/////_///////////_/////___///_///_///_/